tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I guess I just dont get it!! I am on like day 16 and the shy points go up and down like a yoyo and am in a grind fest to make any slight head way with Julia.
Found one pearl and took other girls diving with no real results there.
Just how do you take Julia diving, just cant figure that out, and how to reduce her shy points, one day she is at 97 and the next up to 101 WTF-Over.
There is no more fly action with her but there is with other two, and cant seem to get even a single fly point ( and honestly dont understand fly points anyway what good do they do for game progress )
You just cant whip out your ole dick to gain Horny points so how is that done, I have 3 but dont have a clue where they showed up at......................................
Need some serious explanation with this game

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I used save editor to edit love and shy points and unlocked all scenes
Guess I need to get that or something similar, but I am not that smart I guess :) I am going through it Naked and Blind it seems

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I guess I just dont get it!! I am on like day 16 and the shy points go up and down like a yoyo and am in a grind fest to make any slight head way with Julia.
Found one pearl and took other girls diving with no real results there.
Just how do you take Julia diving, just cant figure that out, and how to reduce her shy points, one day she is at 97 and the next up to 101 WTF-Over.
There is no more fly action with her but there is with other two, and cant seem to get even a single fly point ( and honestly dont understand fly points anyway what good do they do for game progress )
You just cant whip out your ole dick to gain Horny points so how is that done, I have 3 but dont have a clue where they showed up at......................................
Need some serious explanation with this game
I can help you a little. Her shyness is stuck at 85 for me, but if I messed up, it could go higher. Basically, with every interaction with her, make sure if you have an option to click on her face in the top left corner that you do, and then have her be cool with whatever is happening. Avoid doing things with the MC that she doesn't like, or before she's ready. You can check your status after everything you do with her, so it should be pretty obvious what you're doing to cause her shyness to go up. I never struggled with that, but I get how it might not be obvious for everyone.

Reactions: DonGery

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can help you a little. Her shyness is stuck at 85 for me, but if I messed up, it could go higher. Basically, with every interaction with her, make sure if you have an option to click on her face in the top left corner that you do, and then have her be cool with whatever is happening. Avoid doing things with the MC that she doesn't like, or before she's ready. You can check your status after everything you do with her, so it should be pretty obvious what you're doing to cause her shyness to go up. I never struggled with that, but I get how it might not be obvious for everyone.
That I do, do. I may have to start all over and try again there seems to be a lot of open holes here too endless hunting that is

D

Deleted member 2767565

An observation, the Dev has the girl setup as sweet and shy, in reality she has the character and attitude of Amber Heard 2.0. What a r@ging b1tch!!!! I picked the guy every time, was a complete gentleman, but she acts like she's Amber Heard in the vicinity of a lowly peasant, belittling and lashing out at every possible chance.
Hmmm, I think I see what you're getting at, Mr. Depp.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Enjoyed this game's first release but now it has turned into a craptastic whack-a-mole sandbox game. Need to update the tags so people who don't enjoy such games can have a heads up. Don't know why they couldn't stick with the original format but as of this change I don't think I'll be checking in again on this one.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
What did you do to get to 73?
Spying on Julia at 10:00 a.m., in the bedroom was what triggered me being able to go from 67 to 73. The order varies for people, so if you're stuck too much, just wait on the walkthrough, or go give Bob Bobson $5. You don't have to grind much. From what I saw on Discord, one guy completed it in 9 days. When he did, he had Julia's love at 15, shy at 85, and horny at 4. I've played over 40 days, got Julia's love to 15, shy to 85, and horny to about 35.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Honestly, Celaviegroup, from your posts, you are too stubborn to change.. I'm doing fine with the walkthrough mods... even though you complain about it..

Thjis

May 19, 2017
72 is as far as i can get and after an hour of trying to figure out what I am missing. I am calling it until the next update.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Many players got what it takes to go further or open another events, but some times they missed some earlier events, if you went too far, you may not complete the whole episode, therefore you need to repeat the game from the begining... Go hunt

Reactions: thesamp
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes