thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
yeah i dont mind for cheats, i just need a WT cuz im lost, and the game "WT" doesnt help at all, just like green texts where to select like the last game
id really like a mod to make this game playable like a room for rent mod did. but sadly its nothing like the last game, you got the shitty perspective buttons that hinder this kind of mod. you even skip these when skipping texts with ctrl. Also there is a point system. and the mod doesn't really help with that either since noone really knows the conditions you gotta meet to see something

im still stuck in episode 2 55/74

Last edited:
Reactions: xtrartmad

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is impossible to play. Having to try the right combination of answers to get results is just fucking stupid. This game is unplayable without a mod to guide you on the correct choices.

Kazukitc

May 31, 2020
id really like a mod to make this game playable like a room for rent mod did. but sadly its nothing like the last game, you got the shitty perspective buttons that hinder this kind of mod. you even skip these when skipping texts with ctrl. Also there is a point system. and the mod doesn't really help with that either since noone really knows the conditions you gotta meet to see something

im still stuck in episode 2 55/74
Me 2!

Reactions: xtrartmad

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ah, this game is a tribute to older gentlemen I see. Or just girls with an old man fetish, whatever catches your grit
Oh wait just a minute here now!!! I resemble this remark! well to a point. Being an Old Man I am quite found of younger girls/ladies myself, however younger in my case is 45/50 :oops:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm stuck on 54/74, episode 2.

I've managed to progress from 52/74 in about 5 days of game time. Every day is pretty much the same. I go diving with Maria, spy on her after, her pov, choose feeling risqué and am told (no matter what I do or where I click after, that I missed an opportunity.

Try find Julia many times in the day so that we can go diving. All I get are repeats of reading scenes, yoga, and talking on the beach (where I can never get past almost touching her breast or she gets mad.)

All I get from Ida is diving (no new content) and finding her tanning topless (no new content.)

I think I've seen Julia in every available dress. In the evening she always says "can I wear this one again" and it changes each day but all ones I've seen.

Nothing new when we wake up, she can spy on me in the shower or I get "missed opportunity." I can spy on her in the evening showering and get to play as her and have her choose not to put on a towel.

Breakfast and dinner are always the same. Slight changes in dialogue but all repeats from one day or another.

Using the fly to spy on Ida and Maria gets me to a certain point and no further (but my fly level is going up, currently 6.)

Julia never changes what she wears to bed (a blue mostly transparent outfit.)

It's not at all obvious what to do next when every action I try to take, at every location, various times of the day, just repeats what happened last time.

Is "you missed an opportunity" all the help does? That's not very helpful.

Assistance very much appreciated. I love the girls in this game and would like to move forward. It's been unnecessarily repetitive but up to now I was still able to progress and the repeats hadn't started getting quite so annoying. Now progression has slowed to a crawl and I'm tired of the same conversations, same scenes, no clue in the game as to what comes next.

A proper hint system, or changes in dialogue and even pictures when an event is repeating, would help make this more fun. But I'll settle for someone here helping out.

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
And the insane grind starts again, doing the same god damned thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!!

isn't the developer read feedback here? If you going to make such a retarded repetitive and boring game at least implenet cheat or shortcut or whatever man....

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yea but it is still worth it. Great art and the girls are well within normal parameters.
"Well within normal parameters".
Now you listen up and listen up good.
These cuties are .......... I'm at a loss for words here!
I love them! D'ya hear!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
"Well within normal parameters".
Now you listen up and listen up good.
These cuties are .......... I'm at a loss for words here!
I love them! D'ya hear!
Yeppers !!! Boobs are believable and not Floatation devices that could be used to refloat the Titanic.....
I am totally in lust/love with Ida and now the Redhead Oops I didn't say that outload did I!!!!!!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I finally got to bookmark 56/74. I think I needed to go to the bathroom and shower while Julia was in her chair reading. The bookmarks jumped by 2 which was odd. Couldn't proceed further in 3 (game) days and this time could not find any action I hadn't already done. Decided to look into the code. Which led to finding some distinct oddities.

Looking for a way to get to bookmark 57 - there isn't one. At no point can you set e2_57 = 1 except by skipping to chapter 3. So I looked into how to get bookmark 58. Found it. Traced it backward. And found a point in the code that I would be unable to reach with my current variable values. But it led me to finding some unexpected values had been set. Bookmarks 60/74 and 72/74 were set. But 57, 58, 59, 61, ... not set. Some others are set, including 74! But not all.

Is this the kind of thing the mod could do? Would changing character stats cause some events to happen out of order and that's why I am now stuck? I only changed stats for the first couple of days of game play until I realised that they were being reset. I'd always intended it as an experiment to get the game going quicker so that I could see how much I liked it (having not got on with RfR and given up on that one, but really like the girls in this.) The plan had been to play a few game days, if I liked it, go back and play again without cheating the stats. But since they were being reset for me each night I thought it was safe to proceed without using the mod again.

Going to try a restart. That some people who did not use the mod also got stuck is a little concerning. But I like the girls and the story enough to give it a chance.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes