dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I should have known after the 1st day that this game was nothing more than a tease. No chnage in action from the girl between perving or not preving. I'll wait when it's finished and unren the fucker.

Reactions: rancidtimes

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for the update. Almost finished it and always so tasty :cool: .
Please keep it like this. Teasing is much better than any random fucking game where all is seen in 5 minutes.
Bad for those who don't understand that. The guy can't fuck them, almost not too quickly. Not fun if it happens too quickly.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
You make it sounds like piracy is a bad thing? It's like the best advertising thing out there. Especially for theese kind of games. And you get it for free!
Frankly, any software has some conditions (license) for usage and public version of MBFD is out regularly, with reasonable delay (about one month) from first beta release for Partons. Additionally, these public versions are updated/bugfixed, Discord channel is accessible for anybody and developer communicates here, too.
IMHO, these conditions are for us here very friendly.

Reactions: Alegor

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Hmm, i seems like i can't get maria shyness to 90, i'm stuck at 93 and can't find her in any events besides the breakfast/dinner and the rock scene, but it doesn't seems to low her shyness on any of those scenes, i'm missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides, i'm confused sometimes where the locations is Ocean, are they supposed to be The Sea or the Boardwalk location?

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Ah, this game is a tribute to older gentlemen I see. Or just girls with an old man fetish, whatever catches your grit

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Teasing is much better than any random fucking game where all is seen in 5 minutes.
Bad for those who don't understand that. The guy can't fuck them, almost not too quickly. Not fun if it happens too quickly.

It doesn't always have to be one extreme or the other surrounding every single character. You can actually have it both ways in the game and make it work. Especially in any game that essentially is throwing a wide variety of different girls at the player.

Understand that yourself, and maybe you'll better understand that just because a guy doesn't prefer some dinosaur aged universal progression path aimed at patreon milking your blue balls to death...doesn't necessarily mean that player prefers to bang every girl a game has to offer 5 minutes into it. Some people, ya know...just prefer to get an actual fap out of their time investment while sitting down to play on of these games, and constant teasing on every option alone simple doesn't get them there.

Last edited:

xtrartmad

Mar 13, 2018
I think he means the wt part of the mod . Which shouldn't break the game . It's mostly the cheats which will.And yes it's possible but would require a lot of work.
yeah i dont mind for cheats, i just need a WT cuz im lost, and the game "WT" doesnt help at all, just like green texts where to select like the last game

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
how do i start the diving event with julia
I had the dive with Ida and Maria, Julia asket to dive with her but i don´t get it started

Last edited:

rancidtimes

Jul 19, 2020
Im am not sure if just me or the game.. But I am on day 28, The fly hasn't worked for me at all.. I stop at different times and still says that i missed.. Why not walk up to them while on the rock..? they did invite you.. Why not put the "fly" and characters in the lower left hand of the screen..? and high light them.. That way while we are reading your story, we can see that there is and interaction going on right away..? I love/hate this game.. One because of the "fly" crap.. Two, the characters interaction should be near the bottom, so that when our reading the story/text you can interact instead of looking up and over to the top of the left hand of the screen.. The game should progress.. Not drag out the days on end, over and over

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
have you done the morning scenes both of them , where you wait , then next time get up
I did a few times and left the door open, so they could peek at each other and invited them inside, but I don't know about breakfast I may have missed it, when I let the fly go and they killed me I could see all the way at yoga or maybe on a boardwalk when I swim until Julia

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
and why on android there is no further down in the offer to save the game, skip reading, back or to hide the text, and 4 episodes have come out

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes