MrTM

May 6, 2019
I also think that this is why we cannot get 48 bookmarks. After the forth zoom in your MC icon disappears and then that forth zoom in gets repeated again, you also get no message that the fly got killed.

Also it is possible to open all the gallery pictures on 46/48 by doing the final morning scene wrong.
yup, I got the gallery full unlocked and have 47/48 I have a well trained fly.. guess that is the issue.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You probably are missing the same one I was. Try all combinations of the morning event. I needed to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry mate!
Did and still 47/48

several minutes later........

Finally got it. Did as suggested and tried all combinations of the morning routine.

Last edited:

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
It's starting to get on my nerves....Episode 2 - 71 / 74 bookmarks; Julia love 15 - shyness 85, Ida love 0 - shy 90, Maria love 5 - shy 90. Found THE pearl . Julia is sleeping in her pink nighties and I've seen her doing yoga.
But still get 2 missing opportunities with Ida and/or Maria.
Can somebody help me pleaaaaase :confused:

PS: Never mind, the Gods of VN's heard my prayers.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This is my 4th review of this game, the Developer is very aggressive about having negative reviews removed!

This information is critical for a new player!

The developer will tell you with a straight face that grinding is "challenging" and his Shills will say "what grind?" or "I don't understand why people are complaining about a so-called grind"

I get it now, after having a conversation with a man last week, who said " I'm not a racist, but...everybody knows white people are smarter than black people, that's just science!" So I asked him if he fully understood what the word racist means? He said "of course I do"

The dev and his shills don't fully understand the meaning of the word GRIND! Simple, now I get it.

Another review sums it up perfectly ( I edited in all caps):

this game is a EXTREMLY GRINDY. It's very repetitive, and if you play without a walkthrough you'll spend hours trying to find the next trigger that progresses the storyline. If you read through any of the forum comments, you'll see a lot of, "Help, I'm stuck at ##/74. What do I do?" For example, I had been to the kitchen at noon a dozen different times, and there wasn't ever anything to do there, so I stopped visiting the kitchen at noon. Then, after spending an hour trying to find the next progress-trigger, I wander into the kitchen at noon and suddenly there's something to do. It's tedious. There are 24 hours in a day and 8 different locations. 8*24 = 192. That's 192 different location/time combinations you have to investigate each time you get stuck. That's a lot of mindless grinding.

So, in summery : If you love mindless grinding, and I mean mindless., than this is the perfect game for you! Five stars! Otherwise the good artwork, character development, and storyline do not make up for the insane amount of grinding you must accomplish to move to the next level.
Your review should be fixed at the top of this topic. I would even go further and say it should be like ToS before downloading this game.
The amount of griding is so fucking annoying. It's mainly the reason why I dropped it. I'm just browsing through the renders now.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No time to play, just looked at the images as usual these days, and the art looks great, althought out of ~4000 pictures, there's a lot of costume change and teasing, and nothing yet regarding a sex scene going further than a quick kiss on a penis.
But I guess it's just a slow burn game and why not, just needs some more updates and hopefully there will be more sex.

Reactions: Burg and capii

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Gee, let the poor guy fuck one of them already....The ammount ouf blueballing would kill even a saint.
I've had the other game bookmarked for a long while now to keep tabs on any dick meets vagina updates on at least one girl before I was going to pull the trigger on a play. Especially with all the grumbling that goes on about the grind, and with it being pointed out by people I notice in other game threads who typically are **NOT** the types to be complaining about the standard inclusion of such in a lot of those that have grindy elements.

So yeah, kinda surprised to finally notice this when I don't believe that one has even crossed the full sex payout threshold yet.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I don't get this game. It always says I need to go to the left of the house and nothing changes

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
You make it sounds like piracy is a bad thing? It's like the best advertising thing out there. Especially for theese kind of games. And you get it for free!
Is it an unfair plead though? And he's not talking badly about piracy, all he is saying is: Now that you have decided to break my copyright, the least you could do as a favour in return, is inform about the game in a representative way so all this free and jolly advertising is worth a damn.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes