rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I know there are a lot to be improve, but how's the games so far? If you guys don't mind me asking?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Celaviegroup Maybe something to look into with this 4.13 version: The 2nd breakfast fly event of episode 4 (with fly level 10+) doesn't register correctly - after completion, it's viewable in the hints section, but doesn't raise the bookmarks counter +1
I also think that this is why we cannot get 48 bookmarks. After the forth zoom in your MC icon disappears and then that forth zoom in gets repeated again, you also get no message that the fly got killed.

Also it is possible to open all the gallery pictures on 46/48 by doing the final morning scene wrong.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Epidode 2: When i go swim with Maria and then she goes into the shower, i click her and she does a bit of a show. There's a message "you've missed an opportunity". Is this a bug or am i missing something. Also Ida and Maria in the afternoon, Ida goes in the shower, I use the fly and get to the last safe frame. I get a "you've missed an opportunity" either way (fly killed or safe). Again, is this a bug or am i missing something.

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
This is my 4th review of this game, the Developer is very aggressive about having negative reviews removed!

This information is critical for a new player!

The developer will tell you with a straight face that grinding is "challenging" and his Shills will say "what grind?" or "I don't understand why people are complaining about a so-called grind"

I get it now, after having a conversation with a man last week, who said " I'm not a racist, but...everybody knows white people are smarter than black people, that's just science!" So I asked him if he fully understood what the word racist means? He said "of course I do"

The dev and his shills don't fully understand the meaning of the word GRIND! Simple, now I get it.

Another review sums it up perfectly ( I edited in all caps):

this game is a EXTREMLY GRINDY. It's very repetitive, and if you play without a walkthrough you'll spend hours trying to find the next trigger that progresses the storyline. If you read through any of the forum comments, you'll see a lot of, "Help, I'm stuck at ##/74. What do I do?" For example, I had been to the kitchen at noon a dozen different times, and there wasn't ever anything to do there, so I stopped visiting the kitchen at noon. Then, after spending an hour trying to find the next progress-trigger, I wander into the kitchen at noon and suddenly there's something to do. It's tedious. There are 24 hours in a day and 8 different locations. 8*24 = 192. That's 192 different location/time combinations you have to investigate each time you get stuck. That's a lot of mindless grinding.

So, in summery : If you love mindless grinding, and I mean mindless., than this is the perfect game for you! Five stars! Otherwise the good artwork, character development, and storyline do not make up for the insane amount of grinding you must accomplish to move to the next level.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
So if gallery is fully done / 48 pix and counter shows 47/48 there is something amiss!
Wouldn't you agree?
My problem was the Fly count>>> It was too high to advance the bookmark count, I had a Ninja Fly and had to kill him and get it back between 10 and 20 I think

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
My problem was the Fly count>>> It was too high to advance the bookmark count, I had a Ninja Fly and had to kill him and get it back between 10 and 20 I think
I tried the 2nd fly event multiple times - even with a full reset (with episode 3 save and persistent file etc.) - with a fly level 20+ and your suggested 10+... both never pushed the bookmarks counter above 47/48.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Incredible, what going on with F95. Up to now, I thought its a good and fair community.
Some minutes ago, 4 of my postings (which got tons of thumbs up btw), were deleted. Reason: ot (off topic) ROFLOL
That was not ot at all (game related, answering other postings). If posting things for help, explanation - and well meaning postings are not liked here, I can easily save my time of doing so. Who is deleting there? Why not welcome? OT ... still Roflol :)
Shitposting welcome, other things not, or what?
Will you delete this again? coz of ot ??

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes