sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Celaviegroup Maybe something to look into with this 4.13 version: The 2nd breakfast fly event of episode 4 (with fly level 10+) doesn't register correctly - after completion, it's viewable in the hints section, but doesn't raise the bookmarks counter +1

Reactions: Ti Guan and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Damn,, I take a day off to let my eyes straighten out so I can see again, and ALL HELL breaks loose.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
54/58 episode 3. searched everywhere...
There's a 'hint' button hidden near the top. i forget the specifics of what screen you need to be on to have it there, but I found it by accident. Before I got tired of the sheer tediousness, lol.

Reactions: LemuresXL

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Im on 56/74 and have just been going around in damm circles since the last update. Tried the "fly" option in the same event a dozen times and always get told " you missed an opportunity" Been diving every day with the girls and NEVER found another pearl...sorry but over this one. I dont mind a bit of a grind...but dang son...this ones just doing my head in. No hints except for the very basic ones, no way of knowing what you are ment to be doing to get ahead.
I love the girls ...they are smoking hot, but Im afraid its over for me.
Good luck with the game and I hope it works out

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
Please, updated for : My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 4.13] !
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: Igor9504

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
There's a 'hint' button hidden near the top. i forget the specifics of what screen you need to be on to have it there, but I found it by accident. Before I got tired of the sheer tediousness, lol.
Doesn't seem to help much though. I'm still on episode 2, I got one hint but haven't got anymore and I'm just banging my head on the wall now. I finally got past 56 to be at 60/74 somehow.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Doesn't seem to help much though. I'm still on episode 2, I got one hint but haven't got anymore and I'm just banging my head on the wall now. ...
Soon there will be the gallery-hint system also for Ep2 /3 (as it is in Ep4 already). This will make it really easy (too easy, some might say ;) )

Reactions: LemuresXL

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 4.13] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 928 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 577 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 559 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm working hard to finish a new version of episode 3 with in game gallery and hint system for episode 2 (3 is coming later). It's already implemented in episode 4 and seems to work ok. With this in-game hint system no mod or WT is needed. You can just play and if you feel you're stuck - just enter the gallery and move your mouse over the blurred gallery and you'll know what to do.
Great news.

Reactions: Rolo
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes