BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I know there are a lot to be improve, but how's the games so far? If you guys don't mind me asking?
So far the Highlight for me, love the foreshadowing/humor.
The Book reading was well made, MBFD keeps surprising me in many good ways and makes hungry for more.

Really an captivating experience and i hope you can keep this high quality up/going.

Reactions: rinjing

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Getting stuck in Ren'Py games is what makes me give up many games.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I tried the 2nd fly event multiple times - even with a full reset (with episode 3 save and persistent file etc.) - with a fly level 20+ and your suggested 10+... both never pushed the bookmarks counter above 47/48.
No problem advancing to next Ep then, but now the biggest problem is the wait for it to be finished and released in a month or so. The suspense is killing me here :) That is unless you are one of those guys that just have to have all of the bookmarks before you go on. If it is a fly event not to worry, now ya just wait with the rest of us...... :(

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
..That is unless you are one of those guys that just have to have all of the bookmarks before you go on. If it is a fly event not to worry, now ya just wait with the rest of us...... :(
My last 2 postings that clarified my stance - were deleted for being "off topic" (imho: without being such?! since they were MBFD thread bound)... so I guess, I can't really give a full answer without risking another moderator incursion...

Yeah, let's wait for the next version! :)

• Love
Reactions: tripod70 and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
My last 2 postings that clarified my stance - were deleted for being "off topic" (imho: without being such?! since they were MBFD thread bound)... so I guess, I can't really give a full answer without risking another moderator incursion...
... thanks for outcoming dear sirus ;) And I heard of other posters that their postings were deleted ... In what world do we live now ... I am stunned (I mean I would not mind much if any shitposters would be deleted, if they are totally below the line and against the rules, although I even prefer to keep them: freedom of speech ...)

And ... btw, sirus - very interesting that a help about Fly is - OT :) May be you are just on the wrong side ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sirus.d

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
My problem was the Fly count>>> It was too high to advance the bookmark count, I had a Ninja Fly and had to kill him and get it back between 10 and 20 I think
Mine's at 22 so I've had too good a ninja fly then, I suppose.
We'll just have to kill a fly then!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Mine's at 22 so I've had too good a ninja fly then, I suppose.
We'll just have to kill a fly then!
Yea mine was up around 75/80 I think, I completely missed the Fly at breakfast, so killed him and retrained him to 10/15 and picked up last two and now I wait :giggle: But that was one of the first updates from Patron I haven't loaded this ver 4.13 I don't think it will make any difference though.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
This information is critical for a new player!
From Episode 4, the new Gallery/Help is implemented. Finished tasks are as gallery, unfinished tasks are introduced with full list of conditions. I hope the Gallery/Help will be prepared for Eps 2 and 3, too.

Reactions: Rolo

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
Well, gallery help is definitely the good thing, but it should be there starting from episode one in the first place.

Other than that it's basically the same as it was in RMR: the gameplay is very primitive and mostly grind, the content is mostly the same scenes over and over again just with another clothes on the girls (or camera angles if that matters).
Girl models and faces are practically identical (the same applies to RMR). Developer will not ever listen to your complains about gameplay or blue-balls content and tell you to go f yourself if you do so.

With that said, i'm literally surprised dev added in-game help so instead of randomly clicking everywhere trying to get missed scenes, players can now check the scene conditions. All we could hear before was "this kind of gameplay is intended, by design" and "you shouldn't use cheat/walkthrough modes cause it'll ruin your save". Of course, inability to use cheats/walkthrough was specially added in game "by design" too.

Last edited:
Reactions: megaera
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes