Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
My alpha testers and I have received several DM from you guys because players get frustrated about all the deleted messages - mainly constructive and positive messages.
I just want to make it clear that I have no influence on this treat at all (wish I have :) ) and therefor I'm not in charge of any deleted posts.
I'm in contact with a Moderator who has explained me that they have been deleted due to the reason 'Off topic'. I have been advised not to make any further comments too that :) :mad:
If you have any questions and want a reliable answer - please visit my Discord channel.
Thanks for your interest in my game.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is one of the weirdest games, you get the girls almost to the right things and suddenly all the values switch back to the beginning, also often when you click julia's reaction, it suddenly switches to a completely different scene. it's very buggy. also the events never seem to happen, if there are any events, suddenly julia will be wearing almost nothing then suddenly in the next scene she's completely dressed in a different outfit, wtf is going on?!?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
this is one of the weirdest games, you get the girls almost to the right things and suddenly all the values switch back to the beginning, also often when you click julia's reaction, it suddenly switches to a completely different scene. it's very buggy. also the events never seem to happen, if there are any events, suddenly julia will be wearing almost nothing then suddenly in the next scene she's completely dressed in a different outfit, wtf is going on?!?
?? where have you downloaded the game - sounds very weird - may I suggest you to go to my Patreon site and download latest public release.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
All bookmarks attained in ep 4 using the ingame hint system and 1 helpful post here. Great work Celaviegroup with the gallery/hint system.

View attachment 1060612
The hint/gallery system is what this game really needed, It's much more enjoyable and feels considerably less grindy.

Now I'm just stuck trying to level up the fly. Seems like it doesn't matter if I watch till the fly gets caught or exiting at the last second I can't get the points to go up consistantly. I seem to hover around 2 points but will go back to zero and only once seen 5. I'm struggling to get 10 let alone 12.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Dont know if its just me, EP4 for me wont pass Chapter 4/48, no matter what i do, beach, sea other island etc etc ? and why keep pointless options, That have 0 effect! like dive for pearls, or take a swim... why? it doesnt make sense !

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The hint/gallery system is what this game really needed, It's much more enjoyable and feels considerably less grindy.

Now I'm just stuck trying to level up the fly. Seems like it doesn't matter if I watch till the fly gets caught or exiting at the last second I can't get the points to go up consistantly. I seem to hover around 2 points but will go back to zero and only once seen 5. I'm struggling to get 10 let alone 12.
Training the fly is easy once you understand how. Another problem I had was he was too well trained at one point ( because I missed the morning fly thing) I had somewhere around 70/80 fly points which was way too much and had to get him killer and back up to 10/20 points for those triggers to happen. I had a Ninja Fly :)
Here is what I did to learn the fly: start the Fly and just watch until he gets killed, but while watching count the frames/scenes up to he gets killed. Then click on "back" to restart the Fly, have your mouse on Bob's Icon in upper left corner and when you get to the next to the last scene or if your brave the last scene click on Bob's Icon to escape being killed. It some times takes a little practice to get it right, but keep backing up to do it again until you get the feel for it. But remember if you continue after the Fly is killed your "FLY COUNT" will be reset back to "0" An easy to gain points is to watch the girls making out, and on the rocks, Julia doing yoga on beach also.
Maybe this will help......

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Dont know if its just me, EP4 for me wont pass Chapter 4/48, no matter what i do, beach, sea other island etc etc ? and why keep pointless options, That have 0 effect! like dive for pearls, or take a swim... why? it doesnt make sense !
Thats weird!!! The first 22-25/28 should almost just happen almost regardless where you go,,,, If you are reading the dialog ya should have an idea what is coming up soon.

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Training the fly is easy once you understand how. Another problem I had was he was too well trained at one point ( because I missed the morning fly thing) I had somewhere around 70/80 fly points which was way too much and had to get him killer and back up to 10/20 points for those triggers to happen. I had a Ninja Fly :)
Here is what I did to learn the fly: start the Fly and just watch until he gets killed, but while watching count the frames/scenes up to he gets killed. Then click on "back" to restart the Fly, have your mouse on Bob's Icon in upper left corner and when you get to the next to the last scene or if your brave the last scene click on Bob's Icon to escape being killed. It some times takes a little practice to get it right, but keep backing up to do it again until you get the feel for it. But remember if you continue after the Fly is killed your "FLY COUNT" will be reset back to "0" An easy to gain points is to watch the girls making out, and on the rocks, Julia doing yoga on beach also.
Maybe this will help......
I tried what you said but only sort of got it to work by repeating the under the table fly and then starting a new day. If I was doing the voga or the girl room I couldn't seem to gain points. Not sure why. Got to 47/48 and not sure what's left as all the gallery is now filled out.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I tried what you said but only sort of got it to work by repeating the under the table fly and then starting a new day. If I was doing the voga or the girl room I couldn't seem to gain points. Not sure why. Got to 47/48 and not sure what's left as all the gallery is now filled out.
At that bookmark count your good to go for next chapter now the wait begins :)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes