Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hate to ask, but can anyone guide me on the April and tom route? I know I have to start the lex and mom route but that's all the info I can find. Thank you in advance.

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Hate to ask, but can anyone guide me on the April and tom route? I know I have to start the lex and mom route but that's all the info I can find. Thank you in advance.
All that I can remember is that you should start everyday with Natalie's or Lex's POV. Also make a choice to go fishing with Joe and tell him that you don't see Elle as a possible girlfriend. In a film choice choose educational. Sex scene in kitchen between Natalie and Lex is a marker that you did everything right. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All that I can remember is that you should start everyday with Natalie's or Lex's POV. Also make a choice to go fishing with Joe and tell him that you don't see Elle as a possible girlfriend. In a film choice choose educational. Sex scene in kitchen between Natalie and Lex is a marker that you did everything right. Good luck!
Thank you for your time and info I will try that :love:

Reactions: dezzed

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
eee game ends at day 10 ? or its just me ?
I got message "who do you wanna play today?" and everyone is grey and i cant do nothing....
Solution: Press "Return" button at the left, it should lead you to next day. To make it work you have to start as Natali at day 9.

Last edited:

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Warning the game has only bad endings.
Well a good one for Tom and his mom other wise bad.

And a nice joke from tom_" What are they Targaryen?"

s22514

Apr 29, 2020
eee game ends at day 10 ? or its just me ?
I got message "who do you wanna play today?" and everyone is grey and i cant do nothing....
Solution: Press "Return" button at the left, it should lead you to next day. To make it work you have to start as Natali at day 9.
Well That didn't work whats else can i try to get past day 10

Reactions: RedRaven69
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes