• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Amy? Who dat? You mean Emma?

I think the reason Sky is so high is because as you said, she's his sister, she's obsessed(not sure I'd 100% agree) and she's the only one that's done him no wrong. She's also the only one other than Gwen who takes a dicking from him.
Yes, I think he's talking about Emma.

For me, after Freya, I think I could say that I like Gwen and Sky (along with Lily) better. Currently, the one I see the last LI is Emma, since she has a long way to go and has only taken a few timid steps (It would be something more like the Ricky Martin song: "Un, dos, tres / Un pasito pa'lante María / Un, dos, tres / Un pasito pa' atrás.")

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Regarding this vote, Gwen's votes are about to tie sky, and Amy's votes are also rising steadily. This is not surprising. I think the two best characters that have been portrayed in this story are Gwen and Amy. But why is the number of votes for sky so high? I’m a little hard to understand. I only saw a sibling sister who was obsessed with her brother for some reason. Yes, yes, I’m not accusing her, she is indeed cute and capable Compared to Aline, Even when she finds out about MC having sex with Gwen,I felt terrible . but okay,I do think sky's high popularity is puzzling at present,What are you all sister complex?LOL
Some are going to vote for the sister because - "sister" :LOL:

Nothing against Sky, I like her but (at this point in story development) I've got to go with (Gwen) other girls (Gwen) for many reasons (Gwen) whether it's their looks (Gwen), their story (Gwen), their behavior to the MC when they were younger GWEN!!), or their behavior now (Gwen). I'm not going to tell you (Gwen) who my favorites (Gwen) are because it could start waifu wars among the runners up (all the lesser girls) to the best girl (Gwen)

;):cool::ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some are going to vote for the sister because - "sister" :LOL:

Nothing against Sky, I like her but (at this point in story development) I've got to go with (Gwen) other girls (Gwen) for many reasons (Gwen) whether it's their looks (Gwen), their story (Gwen), their behavior to the MC when they were younger GWEN!!), or their behavior now (Gwen). I'm not going to tell you (Gwen) who my favorites (Gwen) are because it could start waifu wars among the runners up (all the lesser girls) to the best girl (Gwen)

;):cool::ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to figure out (Gwen) who is the LI (Gwen) you are talking about (Gwen).... I'm going to bet on Aine.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket and Naxos

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Regarding this vote,
I think the result of the vote relates to the content in the game. At the start, we had content with Sky and she was/is the best girl because she is one of the few people that always is on the side of the MC but the last few updates focused on the other characters and had basically no content for Sky. With that in mind, we either have people who change their vote or new players that vote based on the new content.
My favorite girl is Sky closely followed by Freya.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm trying to figure out (Gwen) who is the LI (Gwen) you are talking about (Gwen).... I'm going to bet on Aine.
How did you know.

Funnily I changed my vote from Gwen to Aine after the "Emy" update. She's still got a lot to make up for and damage to repair but I think she's on the right track.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How did you know.

Funnily I changed my vote from Gwen to Aine after the "Emy" update. She's still got a lot to make up for and damage to repair but I think she's on the right track.
He has given many clues that his LI is Aine. I feel like I can't be wrong.

Aine is on the right path. Some LI should stop and watch what Aine is doing before continuing with her conspiracies. She wants to redeem herself, but, as smart as she is, she isn't able to picture how. Hopefully the MC will help her rethink the direction of her actions in the next updates.

Reactions: Naxos

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
I don't see why Emma is not on the right path. She apologized sincerely and formally just like Aine. She intend to make it up to MC and try to fix their relationship. She started by asking him out for a date and had a fine conversation,although it's mostly about a murderer. Isn't this a good start? She literally moved in this house just several days ago,and she is still thinking about what to do next. She wasn't willing to tell MC who she really is because she was afraid that MC knowing too soon would probably lead to the failure of her plan. We are talking about a plan that can take out the bitchy leader of a mafia. And the sister of that mafia leader said this plan is perfect,and "Emma is our key to everything". What's wrong with being careful with this plan? Why risk ruining it? Keep in mind that these 6 episodes happens in just several days. Maybe less than two weeks. Hera is a bitch who likes to see people suffer,with her around there is no happiness for these people. Hera has already send out her henchmen to spy on them. So,what's wrong with being careful? If Emma was sure that exposing her identity would do no harm to her plan,I'm sure she will tell the truth.

Reactions: ARB582

SkyeHigh 038

Jun 18, 2021
Will we be given a choice if we want to be apart of the plan the mother/Emma are setting up or are we going to be forced down that path.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Will we be given a choice if we want to be apart of the plan the mother/Emma are setting up or are we going to be forced down that path.
That will be a major event and making a choice there to avoid it means Dev has to write another path from the start, so the wise one would say no but I am not the Dev and he has proven himself to be very good at writing drama.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would choose Gwen too but sadly I'm not a lipstick and smoking fan
The smoking (mainly) and drinking secondly (seems like she's almost an alcoholic) is what put me off her.

I don't see why Emma is not on the right path. She apologized sincerely and formally just like Aine. She intend to make it up to MC and try to fix their relationship. She started by asking him out for a date and had a fine conversation,although it's mostly about a murderer. Isn't this a good start? She literally moved in this house just several days ago,and she is still thinking about what to do next. She wasn't willing to tell MC who she really is because she was afraid that MC knowing too soon would probably lead to the failure of her plan. We are talking about a plan that can take out the bitchy leader of a mafia. And the sister of that mafia leader said this plan is perfect,and "Emma is our key to everything". What's wrong with being careful with this plan? Why risk ruining it? Keep in mind that these 6 episodes happens in just several days. Maybe less than two weeks. Hera is a bitch who likes to see people suffer,with her around there is no happiness for these people. Hera has already send out her henchmen to spy on them. So,what's wrong with being careful? If Emma was sure that exposing her identity would do no harm to her plan,I'm sure she will tell the truth.
I haven't seen her sincerely apologize ( I could be wrong, but I remember her saying something like "I should apologise" which is not the same as saying "I apologize" or "I'm sorry") It's a small techinical detail but means a lot to me. One is her saying it because she knows it's the right thing to do, but doesn't truly want to, the other is her doing it because she wants.

And don't forget she's still hiding the fact she's Emy from him, which as I've said several times it the thing I can't forgive her for.

IMO she's barely started down the right path. As you said she moved in his house several days ago and unlike the others trying to make ammends, she went straight back to the bullying tactic of calling him "Piggy". Lucky for her the dev is writing the story and not me, because she would have been out on the pavement less than 60 seconds after she said that the first time.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
The smoking (mainly) and drinking secondly (seems like she's almost an alcoholic) is what put me off her.

I haven't seen her sincerely apologize ( I could be wrong, but I remember her saying something like "I should apologise" which is not the same as saying "I apologize" or "I'm sorry") It's a small techinical detail but means a lot to me. One is her saying it because she knows it's the right thing to do, but doesn't truly want to, the other is her doing it because she wants.

And don't forget she's still hiding the fact she's Emy from him, which as I've said several times it the thing I can't forgive her for.

IMO she's barely started down the right path. As you said she moved in his house several days ago and unlike the others trying to make ammends, she went straight back to the bullying tactic of calling him "Piggy". Lucky for her the dev is writing the story and not me, because she would have been out on the pavement less than 60 seconds after she said that the first time.
After MC told her what happened in the past,she was deeply touched and apologized to MC. This conversation happened in EP6.

Emma:"I never actually sincerely said 'sorry' to you before."
Emma:"So with all the things I did in the past..."
Emma:"I'm deeply sorry, [mc]. Please forgive me."
MC:"Uhm... Please raise your head, you don't really need to bow, you know?"
MC:"And please stop talking to me so formally."
Emma:"I want to make it up to you, so please give me the chance to do so. But... I have no idea what to do right now, so please give me time to think about it."

Her hiding all those things surely bothers me as well,but I do understand her for not saying it right away. But MC discovered it himself anyway,so we'll see what will happen in EP7.

As for the piggy thing,yeah,that's her fault.I won't argue. She claimed that even calling MC by his name was too much for her,but she shouldn't had called him piggy. At least just saying "you" would do. But as she said,she will make it up. So we'll see about that.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
After MC told her what happened in the past,she was deeply touched and apologized to MC. This conversation happened in EP6.

Emma:"I want to make it up to you, so please give me the chance to do so. But... I have no idea what to do right now, so please give me time to think about it."
Ah okay, I wasn't 100% sure I'd remembered that scene right, but yeah I was wrong, that is a real apology.

The whole her not telling him, even though he's worked it out is still a major issue for me.

If I put myself in the MC's shoes, with her being Emy, she' the one out of all the girls I would love the most, but her hiding that fact from would be the most painful and hurtful thing any of them have done. I don't care about the reasons for it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Her hiding all those things surely bothers me as well,but I do understand her for not saying it right away. But MC discovered it himself anyway,so we'll see what will happen in EP7.

As for the piggy thing,yeah,that's her fault.I won't argue. She claimed that even calling MC by his name was too much for her,but she shouldn't had called him piggy. At least just saying "you" would do. But as she said,she will make it up. So we'll see about that.
For me the problem is not so much to apologize, since she has the MC's forgiveness from the begining. The problem is to start acting in a way that the MC can trust her. Aine tries hard to do it, but Emma keeps hiding things from the MC and it doesn't seem like she is doing anything serious to gain the MC's trust. I suppose that should change in the next updates as soon as (I deduce) the MC knows who she really is. Personally I think the MC should feel betrayed when he finds out that she knew all along. For me she has in front a long and hard path so that Emma can regain the trust and love that the MC had for Emy. Put yourself in his shoes: he has just discovered that the person he loved the most has not only hidden her identity, but has actively participated in making his years in high school unhappy, and has done so while being aware of who was him.

zy123

Mar 9, 2020
Well, I think the reason may just be that Sky is good to MC, so many people vote for Sky, but yes, Miss Gwen is the best!
Regarding this vote, Gwen's votes are about to tie sky, and Amy's votes are also rising steadily. This is not surprising. I think the two best characters that have been portrayed in this story are Gwen and Amy. But why is the number of votes for sky so high? I’m a little hard to understand. I only saw a sibling sister who was obsessed with her brother for some reason. Yes, yes, I’m not accusing her, she is indeed cute and capable Compared to Aline, Even when she finds out about MC having sex with Gwen,I felt terrible . but okay,I do think sky's high popularity is puzzling at present,What are you all sister complex?LOL

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
so who is the strongest mafia gang in this universe ? The MC's boss in My Real Desires or Hera's Dad
I think you're thinking of Life Changing Choices, not My Real Desire. LCC and MBML are in the same universe from the same Dev. MRD is from someone else.

Reactions: BTLD
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes