• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Can I even go on Aien's route? Shes hot and cute as fuk at the same time. But somehow I keep going on Gwen's route lol
Ok, so Gwen is the main girl, the first girlfriend so to speak. Aine will become a route as this is a harem game, but there will be a solo ending with every girl.

SnowMelts

Dec 21, 2021
Just finished playing the game and I'm surprised that Emma isn't dominating the poll especially after episode 5 which was really well-written.

Regardless, the story telling is so great that I didn't really care about lewd scenes by the end of episode 6 (Ofc, I'd welcome any :3). Looking forward to more episodes and I wish this divine Developer good luck!

Reactions: Adolfo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just finished playing the game and I'm surprised that Emma isn't dominating the poll especially after episode 5 which was really well-written.

Regardless, the story telling is so great that I didn't really care about lewd scenes by the end of episode 6 (Ofc, I'd welcome any :3). Looking forward to more episodes and I wish this divine Developer good luck!
Well, if you've read the discussion above, you'll know why some of us think Emma has yet to gain the MC's trust before considering any romance with her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you're confused.

Sky was a virgin, she's fucked the MC twice.
Gwen and the MC were each other's firsts back in high school. Since she's moved in, they've done it twice as well I think.

I don't get where you think Sky was lying to the MC about it.

There are no scenes with Aine, Emma, Freya or Lilly yet. I can't remember about Naomi.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think you're confused.

Gwen and the MC were each other's firsts back in high school. Since she's moved in, they've done it twice as well I think.

I think he means that Sky lied to MC about NOT being a virgin. And that was indeed a lie.

Nov 26, 2021
I think you're confused.

There are no scenes with Aine, Emma, Freya or Lilly yet. I can't remember about Naomi.
Thanks for letting me know man, thought my scene gallery wasnt correct

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she lies (telling him that she is not a virgin) to make it easier for the MC to have sex with her... Following a reasoning that I don't quite understand. But since it served to get the MC to have sex with her, then it seems perfect to me (I don't need to know the mysterious mental processes that make it easier to sleep with your sister if she isn't a virgin).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think he means that Sky lied to MC about NOT being a virgin. And that was indeed a lie.
I think she lies (telling him that she is not a virgin) to make it easier for the MC to have sex with her... Following a reasoning that I don't quite understand. But since it served to get the MC to have sex with her, then it seems perfect to me (I don't need to know the mysterious mental processes that make it easier to sleep with your sister if she isn't a virgin).
Guess I was the confused one. :HideThePain:

I thought it he said she lied about being one and wasn't. My bad.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guess I was the confused one. :HideThePain:

I thought it he said she lied about being one and wasn't. My bad.
It was exposed in a slightly convoluted way. At first it seems that he is saying one thing, but then he affirms the opposite, so in reality in the end I deduce that what he wanted to say was the second and not the first. When I have read it a second time it has become clearer to me what he meant (I hope).

Reactions: Naxos
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes