• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
i mean, she is the only nice girl right from the start(i mean, in the flashbacks the other girls, for a reason or another were a bit mean, while Skye wasn't) and without the need for flashbacks or without discovering some secret truth u.u so yeah, you should feel like that, and you should be proud of that, it means you're a decent human being ^^ XD
Except Gwen.... She was never mean to the mc(she doesn't give a shit what aine's(?)mother wants).... It's always mc who volunteer for her... So, it's a pickle between sky and gwen

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Except Gwen.... She was never mean to the mc(she doesn't give a shit what aine's(?)mother wants).... It's always mc who volunteer for her... So, it's a pickle between sky and gwen
Mc in the prologue: my highschool life was hell
MC in the flashbacks: Has sex in highschool and was mostly and errand boy
My brother in highschool: Nearly killed himself TWICE bc bullying
MC around episode 5(and after two long flashbacks about his highschool life): My highschool wasn't THAT bad
XDXD

i'm not criticizing the game or the dev(i already did in the first pages of the thread and in my review XD), i'm trying to make some humour

Reactions: HansDampf788

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Mc in the prologue: my highschool life was hell
MC in the flashbacks: Has sex in highschool and was mostly and errand boy
My brother in highschool: Nearly killed himself TWICE bc bullying
MC around episode 5(and after two long flashbacks about his highschool life): My highschool wasn't THAT bad
XDXD

i'm not criticizing the game or the dev(i already did in the first pages of the thread and in my review XD), i'm trying to make some humour
Yeah, I feel like the MC has dwelt on it so much that he built it up worse than it was. Sure it wasn't fun but others have had things way worse and he was actually pretty lucky in his life. And now that he has been forced to actually look back on it with hindsight, he's realizing it wasn't that bad. I've known some people in real life that had that kind of stuff happen, felt one way about an event until the really assessed it after the fact honestly. That's one of the reasons I'm glad this isn't a revenge story; he doesn't need revenge he just needed to see things from a more objective perspective and move on form the events of his past.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I feel like the MC has dwelt on it so much that he built it up worse than it was. Sure it wasn't fun but others have had things way worse and he was actually pretty lucky in his life. And now that he has been forced to actually look back on it with hindsight, he's realizing it wasn't that bad. I've known some people in real life that had that kind of stuff happen, felt one way about an event until the really assessed it after the fact honestly. That's one of the reasons I'm glad this isn't a revenge story; he doesn't need revenge he just needed to see things from a more objective perspective and move on form the events of his past.
i mean...while i agree with you 100% no doubt

also: damn MC took you quite some time...the (CONSENSUAL) sex with Gwen wasn't already a major clue for your highschool not being that horrible? I mean okay namecalling can destroy someone self-esteem but it was balanced with just being an errand-boy and occasional love-making XD

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I mean we don't know the full picture yet.... We haven't seen anything life threatening happened to mc in the past like the prologue suggested.... Only thing we saw was aine using him as furniture, making him buy things for them with his own money, emma poisoning (?) MC's food so he had to spend all day in the toilet....
I am afraid, dev won't show us things that was life threatening to mc if his life really was in danger because of the girls... After all, dev wants us to forgive them (and build a harem) and not hate them more....
I don't think anyone here is a gandhi... No one will be able to forgive if they actually beat him senseless, make him run naked around the school and he was so ashamed that he wanted to die

ddman7

Oct 27, 2017
You do realize she is responsible for a lot of pain for the mc. That she could have been patient and had love and happiness but her choices and impatience ensured that was fucked...

Justice for the mc. May karma act where the mc won't...
hard disagree. Initially I was going to say "how long would you expect emma to wait? she waited for 11 years", but backtracked because that's not the point. She actually would have waited for him forever, because its clear that her love for mc will never fade. What made her give him up in the end wasn't her impatience or lack of love, it was due to her wanting to protect Aine from her mother. Aine and MC are both important to Emma, she didn't pick one over the other, she did what she was forced to do with what she had. Emy is best girl.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
hard disagree. Initially I was going to say "how long would you expect emma to wait? she waited for 11 years", but backtracked because that's not the point. She actually would have waited for him forever, because its clear that her love for mc will never fade. What made her give him up in the end wasn't her impatience or lack of love, it was due to her wanting to protect Aine from her mother. Aine and MC are both important to Emma, she didn't pick one over the other, she did what she was forced to do with what she had. Emy is best girl.
hahahhahahahahahhahahahah
yeah no.. emma is one of the worst.. but let's agree to disagree
best girl is MCs sister, and that's it.
other girls are trash, well mabye 1 of his bullies also.. but rest that knew MC (including his mother) are trash, bottom feeding trash , all of them used / are using MC in a capacity or not, the one bully who is not .. that level of trash is the one he had sex in the bathroom, can't remember her name though, but yea rest of the "LI's " ? trash.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
hahahhahahahahahhahahahah
yeah no.. emma is one of the worst.. but let's agree to disagree
best girl is MCs sister, and that's it.
other girls are trash, well mabye 1 of his bullies also.. but rest that knew MC (including his mother) are trash, bottom feeding trash , all of them used / are using MC in a capacity or not, the one bully who is not .. that level of trash is the one he had sex in the bathroom, can't remember her name though, but yea rest of the "LI's " ? trash.
Okay slick, so, Lily and Freya are trash? What have they ever done that makes them trash? Or did you just forget them? :ROFLMAO:

Did you even play the game, bro? You forgot one main character's name, despite all the girl's names being at the top of the thread and seem to have forgotten that two other characters existed, despite one of the being the main focus of a whole update... and the most recent update no less. Maybe you just skip the dialog, which would explain why you don't like or even know the characters, you've never actually gotten to know them?

If you dislike nearly every character in the game and don't want to see them redeemed, which is where the story is going, then why are you even here?

This isn't meant as an accusation, attack, or anything, these are genuine questions. I honestly wonder how you have fun playing a game you seem to dislike nearly all the characters in and are so opposed to the most basic premise of? :unsure:

But I guess, we can just agree to disagree, right slick? ;)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay slick, so, Lily and Freya are trash? What have they ever done that makes them trash? Or did you just forget them? :ROFLMAO:

Did you even play the game, bro? You forgot one main character's name, despite all the girl's names being at the top of the thread and seem to have forgotten that two other characters existed, despite one of the being the main focus of a whole update... and the most recent update no less. Maybe you just skip the dialog, which would explain why you don't like or even know the characters, you've never actually gotten to know them?

If you dislike nearly every character in the game and don't want to see them redeemed, which is where the story is going, then why are you even here?

This isn't meant as an accusation, attack, or anything, these are genuine questions. I honestly wonder how you have fun playing a game you seem to dislike nearly all the characters in and are so opposed the most basic premise of? :unsure:

But I guess, we can just agree to disagree, right slick? ;)
I don't have to like or even respect every lis to enjoy a vn. There are several vns where I hate at least one character.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I don't have to like or even respect every lis to enjoy a vn. There are several vns where I hate at least one character.
I agree, there are games where I dislike a character or even a few characters.

I was commenting that it seemed odd to me because he seemed to hate *all of them* but one. If I disliked nearly every character in a game but one and didn't agree with the premise of the game, I would ignore it. But maybe that's just me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't find Emma to be a hateful character. She has made mistakes, and she doesn't seem to want to start the task of making the MC trust her (and her secret way of acting shows that she doesn't trust others either). I don't think it's time for her and the MC to start a relationship (and in my opinion there should be a long way to go to regain the MC's trust and be able to establish a romantic relationship between them). But I'm convinced that time will come

On the other hand, it's not like Emma did anything to me that I have to forgive her for. Certainly, a person can like more or less how she acts (the way she hides her intentions, that she prioritizes Aine over the MC, that she is unable to to tell the MC who she really is, etc.) and come to find that those things make him/her dislike the character (maybe even hate her for it, or at least consider impossible to the MC to have a romance with her).

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Emma isn't some faultless angel. Her actions doomed herself and others. It's great she has fans but the hate speak about other players over imagination and pixels is pathetic and juvenile.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Damn, thinking back on how this started. Someone called every character but Sky trash. I disagreed and made a joke about leaving out characters and not getting people playing games where they hate all the characters but one. Then someone else made a joke saying people who forget some characters even exist and think all the characters are trash were brainless people. Then someone else got upset that a group of hypothetical people got called brainless as a joke and said several characters were trash again and I said I disagreed. Then I got accused of being in a cult… did not expect this to be a part of my day… :sneaky:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
ima be honest you dont just threaten to take your daughters life while actively ruining it.
im fully expecting a hera redeemption and the idea sickens me.
i dont see how hera can be redeemed.
and the only reason that would excist is meta plot.

Reactions: S4b3rz and Multi27
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes