• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
ima be honest you dont just threaten to take your daughters life while actively ruining it.
im fully expecting a hera redeemption and the idea sickens me.
i dont see how hera can be redeemed.
and the only reason that would excist is meta plot.
i agree. she has gone too far. this game is about forgiveness, but in her case that would be bullshit

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Nope. Like Claire, Hera will never become a LI.
I thought that the hint that she could become one of the LI's was in one render in the gallery where she and Klara give a blowjob, although this is certainly not canon and just for fun, but i thought she would be available, and she's a pretty well-written character, but well, okay. She's is just the antagonist then

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
ima be honest you dont just threaten to take your daughters life while actively ruining it.
im fully expecting a hera redeemption and the idea sickens me.
i dont see how hera can be redeemed.
and the only reason that would excist is meta plot.
I don't think the goal with Hera is actually completed redemption by the end of the game. Or even being forgiven. The goal is rather to make Hera see the error of her ways and get back to the woman who cared so much about Daisy. And achieving that, redemption is something she needs to work towards for the rest of her life.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't find Emma to be a hateful character. She has made mistakes, and she doesn't seem to want to start the task of making the MC trust her (and her secret way of acting shows that she doesn't trust others either). I don't think it's time for her and the MC to start a relationship (and in my opinion there should be a long way to go to regain the MC's trust and be able to establish a romantic relationship between them). But I'm convinced that time will come

On the other hand, it's not like Emma did anything to me that I have to forgive her for. Certainly, a person can like more or less how she acts (the way she hides her intentions, that she prioritizes Aine over the MC, that she is unable to to tell the MC who she really is, etc.) and come to find that those things make him/her dislike the character (maybe even hate her for it, or at least consider impossible to the MC to have a romance with her).
I think it is interesting, those who defend Emma emphasizes the traits she showed as Emy more, while those who dislike her emphasizes what she did as Emma the Bully. In short, Emma is divisive because she is both a sweetheart and a bully, but at different times.

I think Emma lost herself when entering the service of Hera. And she changed more than she would like to admit. Then she became too caught up in her desire to defeat Hera that she started to prioritize her master plan (whatever that is) over the protection of Aine and MC. To the point that she almost became indistinguishable from Hera's lapdog and overdid the bullying of MC just to make sure Hera never suspects her of being disloyal.

And the way for Emma to reach MC:s heart is through working her way toward being more Emy than Emma. And those reenacting of their childhood moments is going to benefit Emma more than MC to remind herself how she felt then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
While you guys fight, I just want Klara. :giggle:
You know that it was klara who suggested emma to move into your house and also, the marriage between two(aine and mc) is also klara's idea.... Wait until they realized that, they will throw rocks at you....(I can't guarantee that the information is 100% correct but in last update, klara herself hinted it)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You know that it was klara who suggested emma to move into your house and also, the marriage between two(aine and mc) is also klara's idea.... Wait until they realized that, they will throw rocks at you....(I can't guarantee that the information is 100% correct but in last update, klara herself hinted it)
No both were Emma's ideas, Klara just accepted because she knew Emma was "nice" and in love with the MC when they were children. Yeah... I know that's one of the weakest points of the plot.

Mar 6, 2021
Good, but it doesn't interfere at all with the fact that I want to have sex with her.

Mar 6, 2021
um third game first character reveal ? i think you should finish the first two first
Sometimes gluttony gets in the way. If there really is one more game, we can expect an update a year from this one, or not even that. I think it's time to let this one down a bit.
When a game takes too long to come out, I cancel its notifications, and when it appears on the "Latest Updates" page, I download it, so I avoid frustrations.
He's working on this game at the moment (apparently), but if he's going to start working on 3, maybe this will be the last update for this year.
Note: My personal opinion, I could be totally wrong.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Sometimes gluttony gets in the way. If there really is one more game, we can expect an update a year from this one, or not even that. I think it's time to let this one down a bit.
When a game takes too long to come out, I cancel its notifications, and when it appears on the "Latest Updates" page, I download it, so I avoid frustrations.
He's working on this game at the moment (apparently), but if he's going to start working on 3, maybe this will be the last update for this year.
on patreon it says another game character and title reveal. and that was posted yesterday so, Im kinda worried this is how games get put on the on hold tag or even worse the abandoned tag cause people tend to chew more then they can handle even worse the milking will be mentioned( besides this post). so lets hope the first 2 game finished before the third even comes into existence.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
[/QUOTE]
I'll give an example that I think is what represents this well, the developer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how long did it take him to complete the first one ?

he first started Life Changing choices
Then he started My bully my lover
Changed and remade LCC

Which isn't that bad cause he continued making MBML but now with a third one and hopefully not remake of MBML.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Assuming the third game is in the same universe as the other two and that it is as intertwined with the others as LCC and MBML is with each other, then I'm pretty fine with a new game. They are all telling parts of the overall story anyway.
During the last twelve months, Niichan release 4ep each of MBML and LCC. Seems to be a pretty good pace to me. With three games it would almost be 3 episodes for each game per year.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, though I am not very far at all into it. The music and models are quite nice along with what seems like an interesting plot. Not going to lie after hearing his backstory and about how they seemed to bully him badly I was well and done with any type of 'forgive and forget' type of story. I was fully on that 'Gooood, give in to your hate child. Strike them down and become more powerful than you ever imagined.' mindset, but after his talk with the possibly emotionless husk I am glad to see that he will judge for himself if they deserve his forgiveness and help instead of just being dragged along by the nose.

Edit- Wait... Emma might be best girl. Edit- Listen. You have no right making Shu so damn petite and adorable. I even like his personality. To dangle something like that in front of me and make it unobtainable is cruel and borderline evil.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes