• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
its possible ,to ignore bullies? i searched here and many people said that they says their apologies but i dont care. they can say the apology and have nothing new going in their relations. thats fine

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
its possible ,to ignore bullies? i searched here and many people said that they says their apologies but i dont care. they can say the apology and have nothing new going in their relations. thats fine
Not possible. mc can close doors at the start of game & whole game gonna end there.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Jess wants to establish aine - mc relationship ?? Wtf. Fuck that bitch & Klara.

For me, mc married sky & he ran away with her & Naomi together to somewhere else!! Story done!!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Ok. So we're clearly ignoring Allan since he's not actually answering any of the questions. Just offered his own personal opinions on the matter.

You can choose to close the door at the start, that will end the game though.

basedd on more research their are additional bitches too can they be avoided? is the protag gotta even have a say?
You will have the option, however some scenes will require points with another girl. An example of this is in Chapter 6.. you'll need to be on Gwen's, and Sky's path.

Remember. Some events are story related and must happen for the story to progress.

For me, mc married sky & he ran away with her & Naomi together to somewhere else!! Story done!!
Nani the fuck? Don't like the story? Don't play the game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you can always slam the door in their faces. But then the game is a bit short.

Another less drastic way is not to give them points. You will still have to deal with them living in the house, but I guess you will achieve your goal in the long run.

basedd on more research their are additional bitches too can they be avoided? is the protag gotta even have a say?
I don't know who the other bitches are. You have the MC's sister, his co-worker, the sister of one of the bullies who also works with him (later), a girl who fixes the broken things in the house, and the MC's mom (with whom for now there are limited interactions in the game). Apart from the 3 bullies. And Moon, I couldn't tell you exactly what role she has.

Personally, the ones I like the most are Freya (Aine's sister), Sky (MC's sister) and Gwen (I think she has no brothers or sisters).

Nah. Mc likes to act as a stupid boy !!
But he is a very nice stupid boy.

I don't know what Lily or Freya have done to you to not to include them (I understand from your position that Aine, Emmy, Gween and Klara are out). Regarding Moon, it's not like we know enough about her to include her, or rule her out. Also, marrying the sister can be a legal problem in most countries.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On top of that, I wouldn't even define Gwen as a bully. Unless you treat her and Freya under the motto "guilty by association". You can think what you want about Aine and Emma, but you are not forced to pay much attention to them and so far none of the other LIs are linked to Aine or Emma, as far as I know.

Otherwise: It's best not to pay attention to Alan.

Fascinating by the way: Two situations that can be solved in the same way.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
On top of that, I wouldn't even define Gwen as a bully. Unless you treat her and Freya under the motto "guilty by association". You can think what you want about Aine and Emma, but you are not forced to pay much attention to them and so far none of the other LIs are linked to Aine or Emma, as far as I know.

Otherwise: It's best not to pay attention to Alan.

Fascinating by the way: Two situations that can be solved in the same way.
There is a scene where Jess talking to Klara that she wants mc to marry bitchy aine. Are you sure that there will be a choices available related to that ???

Not to pay attention to me ?? Come on, do that. I am gonna cry for that!!! (Like the mc here) Lol.!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a scene where Jess talking to Klara that she wants mc to marry bitchy aine. Are you sure that there will be a choices available related to that ???
I'm not going to say for sure, but I suspect that yes, there will be choices available related to that: As far as I know, depending on your choices you can start a relationship with Sky and/or Gween, or avoid them. Nothing indicates that there is necessarily a romantic relationship with anyone.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes