• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Hmm...so far she is a girl who has no connection with the main bully plot...its also the same for Naomi... Maybe they were added for when you get tired of the bullying plotline and wants to take a break...
when things got heated with Emi, its juat unnecessary to be popped up between. Made me pressed the skip button

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe he didn't get to that part. Or maybe he just ignored it.

I personally believe that Aine is on the right path. But if the MC has to marry someone, it's Freya. Although I wouldn't mind if it was Sky or Gween. From Emma I haven't decided yet if I think she has redemption or not (she's making it difficult).

I like Lily. But certainly her story, beyond being the co-worker of the MC, isn't that it fits too much into the plot, at least for now. This isn't going to make me discard her.
Hmm...so far she is a girl who has no connection with the main bully plot...its also the same for Naomi... Maybe they were added for when you get tired of the bullying plotline and wants to take a break...
EVERY game needs a redhead! :love:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It sure is spineless and pathetic how the MC decides to confront the big boss Hera instead of having petty arguments with Aine and Emma. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, the Hitler stand in, sure, sure you can argue the case she's more at fault for "ordering it"(God that logic is a stretch for something akin to bullying) but all the same, Nuremburg goes down whether or not the Fuhrer is punished.

._. Only following orders logic doesn't work in real life, why should it work in a game?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe he didn't get to that part. Or maybe he just ignored it.
Oh no when I said I gave it a fair shake I meant it, I played through up to the end of current content. Wrote my thoughts down as they came along the way and then compared my notes and my own initial views.

Gave it a good ponder.

I rarely offer my thoughts on a product so when I do, I like to be sure of my own opinion.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ah yes, the Hitler stand in, sure, sure you can argue the case she's more at fault for "ordering it"(God that logic is a stretch for something akin to bullying) but all the same, Nuremburg goes down whether or not the Fuhrer is punished.

._. Only following orders logic doesn't work in real life, why should it work in a game?
You know members of the Hitler Youth didn’t stand trial at Nuremberg, right?

An adult threatened young girls to make them bully someone. The girls weren’t just following orders, they were victims who then victimized someone else. Having your life, or the life another, used to force you to commit a crime is taken into consideration when justice or mercy is given.

Should they be forgiven? Maybe, maybe not, that is for each person to decide. If someone thinks not, they are free to slam the door in the girls faces and move on to a new game. But to equate children who were coersed and threatened into some mediocre bullying with the actions of Hitler and his officer core and leadership is hyperbolic in the extreme.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

A more apt analogy with what I wrote would be to choose between going after a sleeping nazi foot soldier without backup versus infiltrating the nazi headquarters to murder Hitler. Doing the second without the first is hardly "spineless".

Also, can't remember being Godwin:ed here before, so congrats on being first.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
There are many people who wants MC to marry Aine... Show them middle finger and marry Freya... That would still make MC the gangster boss
Ha! That's how I'm playing it. You're not allowed to seek revenge or anything in this game but to forgive the bullies. This was my move to get revenge marry or be the little sister and show them what they missed out on.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
An adult threatened young girls to make them bully someone. The girls weren’t just following orders, they were victims who then victimized someone else. Having your life, or the life another, used to force you to commit a crime is taken into consideration when justice or mercy is given.
I agree, it is in fact up to everyone who plays this product to come to their own conclusions, the MC's lack of a spine in even holding or backtracking his own trauma is done poorly however to my tastes.

See that's my primary fault here with the game, as I wrote in the post that held my initial thoughts on the game. That were seemingly ignored. If the MC were even willing to acknowledge what they had done past chapter 3 without some immediate remark to the effect of: It wasn't so bad, etc, etc. Sure I could probably buy this but the author made it exceptionally plain that this story of forgiveness comes from the position of the MC being a spineless man without any self worth, the only accountability you can assign to people is in so minor fashion that it truly doesn't work at any level for me.

So yeah the message of this game, it comes across as exceptionally insincere and poorly done.

Me personally? I think Aine herself showed a very refreshing and mature take on it when she basically acknowledged that she was dirt and irregardless of reason, she did it. The game then broke its back having the MC trying to reassure her. No accountability, not even for a scene, little breaks here and there just indicate the author wasn't actually willing to have the girls work for redemption, it was just expected you would give it to them. No character evolution or growth, just handwave it.

Lazy writing I guess you could call it.

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
A more apt analogy with what I wrote would be to choose between going after a sleeping nazi foot soldier without backup versus infiltrating the nazi headquarters to murder Hitler. Doing the second without the first is hardly "spineless".

Also, can't remember being Godwin:ed here before, so congrats on being first.
Hey man, it was the game that pushed that bullshit logic. I just made fun of it using the most notable example of usage of it.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I gave this game a fair shake and I have to say that is is not for me, the storyline is ehhh kinda all over the place in terms of quality.

I do like how your primary Bully employs the Nuremburg trial defense though for herself :p She was just following orders, and man the MC is enough of a simp to let that fly.

That actually is what primarily turned me off this game, the MC is just so spineless and pathetic in holding on to anything resembling a proper level of reservation that it comes across that this isn't about forgiveness but more so just falling under sway of the pressures of his juvenile years again and its attempted to be justified by the MC repeatedly calling themselves soft.

They're about as soft as a fucking puddle of pudding on a satin mattress.

A basic level of self respect for the protagonist would do a lot for this game I think.
This...all of this. I prefer if the MC in a game is given an actual choice rather than showing little to no emotion, or just ends up looking pathetic

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This...all of this. I prefer if the MC in a game is given an actual choice rather than showing little to no emotion, or just ends up looking pathetic
Wow people really just straight up ignoring the op huh? The mc has moved on with his life if people who play this don't like that then I'm sure they can find something else. The dev can make the vn however they want.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Wow people really just straight up ignoring the op huh? The mc has moved on with his life if people who play this don't like that then I'm sure they can find something else. The dev can make the vn however they want.
There's moving on by not looking for revenge, then there's the MC's mother inviting his bullies into his home, and them apparently following orders by bullying him

I never said the dev can't make the game however they want, in fact, there are aspects of the game I do like, especially some LIs that aren't directly linked to the bullying. But this thread isn't above people offering their own personal opinions on the game either!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I agree, it is in fact up to everyone who plays this product to come to their own conclusions, the MC's lack of a spine in even holding or backtracking his own trauma is done poorly however to my tastes.

See that's my primary fault here with the game, as I wrote in the post that held my initial thoughts on the game. That were seemingly ignored. If the MC were even willing to acknowledge what they had done past chapter 3 without some immediate remark to the effect of: It wasn't so bad, etc, etc. Sure I could probably buy this but the author made it exceptionally plain that this story of forgiveness comes from the position of the MC being a spineless man without any self worth, the only accountability you can assign to people is in so minor fashion that it truly doesn't work at any level for me.

So yeah the message of this game, it comes across as exceptionally insincere and poorly done.

Me personally? I think Aine herself showed a very refreshing and mature take on it when she basically acknowledged that she was dirt and irregardless of reason, she did it. The game then broke its back having the MC trying to reassure her. No accountability, not even for a scene, little breaks here and there just indicate the author wasn't actually willing to have the girls work for redemption, it was just expected you would give it to them. No character evolution or growth, just handwave it.

Lazy writing I guess you could call it.
Maybe you should find something else instead of brow beating the dev because its not what you want. I mean the dev isn't going to change it.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe you should find something else instead of brow beating the dev because its not what you want. I mean the dev isn't going to change it.
I did? I played it about two weeks ago and moved onward, I came in here and delivered my thoughts.

If nothing else the modern age is filled with dozens of games like this one, your don't like one, move on to one of it's half siblings. Same formula repeated again and again.

Doesn't change my thoughts on the product are just as valid as anyone else's even if I do point out that I find fault with the story on several levels. That game hinges on a flat footed, weak and spineless main character and consider it essentially just a lazy cop out of a storytelling mechanic.

I don't expect the Dev to change a thing, conversely I'm likely to never return to the game. It's not the first game that I've walked away from and it probably won't be the last. What I will do however is offer my two cents and I make no apologies for that.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I did? I played it about two weeks ago and moved onward, I came in here and delivered my thoughts.

If nothing else the modern age is filled with dozens of games like this one, your don't like one, move on to one of it's half siblings. Same formula repeated again and again.

Doesn't change my thoughts on the product are just as valid as anyone else's even if I do point out that I find fault with the story on several levels. That game hinges on a flat footed, weak and spineless main character and consider it essentially just a lazy cop out of a storytelling mechanic.

I don't expect the Dev to change a thing, conversely I'm likely to never return to the game. It's not the first game that I've walked away from and it probably won't be the last. What I will do however is offer my two cents and I make no apologies for that.
I dislike most of the LIs , I think most of them are using the MC for their own agenda, but never have I had thought MC is spineless or weak.
For example (since it's been some time since last I played it) he would not have decided to go talk to Klara's rival if he were a weak/spineless/flat footed MC.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes