• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I dislike most of the LIs , I think most of them are using the MC for their own agenda, but never have I had thought MC is spineless or weak.
For example (since it's been some time since last I played it) he would not have decided to go talk to Klara's rival if he were a weak/spineless/flat footed MC.
I suppose I could have clarified it a bit more, its selective. So its not even a set in stone trait for the MC.(another bit of bad writing if you want to be that guy) He will go out of his way on occasion for other people's benefit, yet the early chapters are essentially him being a doormat the game, this lessens mildly post chapter 3 but it does occasionally resurface even then. So he's spineless, weak and flat footed when it comes doing anything for himself that is not in the pursuit of caving to the LIs whether you want to pursue them or not. Meanwhile he will go out of his way for them, its a true flip flop of a personality and its not even done in a believable fashion but again we veer into personal taste so I will cut that off there.

On the front of the girls, well yeah it really does come across as most of them being utterly insincere and using him. The author even goes out of his way to show how they are doing it with cut away scenes.

Reactions: LordSinner

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Wow people really just straight up ignoring the op huh? The mc has moved on with his life if people who play this don't like that then I'm sure they can find something else. The dev can make the vn however they want.
Ignore them, let them say what they want. After all, people are entitled to their own opinions. But I, the dev, and the supporters -- patron or not will have the last laugh and see who's who through this game. ;)

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I suppose I could have clarified it a bit more, its selective. So its not even a set in stone trait for the MC.(another bit of bad writing if you want to be that guy) He will go out of his way on occasion for other people's benefit, yet the early chapters are essentially him being a doormat the game, this lessens mildly post chapter 3 but it does occasionally resurface even then. So he's spineless, weak and flat footed when it comes doing anything for himself that is not in the pursuit of caving to the LIs whether you want to pursue them or not. Meanwhile he will go out of his way for them, its a true flip flop of a personality and its not even done in a believable fashion but again we veer into personal taste so I will cut that off there.

On the front of the girls, well yeah it really does come across as most of them being utterly insincere and using him. The author even goes out of his way to show how they are doing it with cut away scenes.
I don't know if I can confuse kindness to weakness...
not saying that's what it is , what I'm saying is that's how I see it.
He's not weak for being kind.
at least that;s my view.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know if I can confuse kindness to weakness...
not saying that's what it is , what I'm saying is that's how I see it.
He's not weak for being kind.
at least that;s my view.
Reminds me of a quote Peter Cullen's brother is said to have once said that inspired him (Peter Cullen) to the voice of the original Optimus Prime: "Be strong enough to be gentle."

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Tbh... Klara is also redhead and tightly related to bully plot.... Lily is second redhead....
Somewhere on F95zone, there is someone (wish I could remember who) who's signature says something to the effect of
"Newtons Fourth Law of Thermodynamics - you can never have enough redheads" or something similar.

I agree wholeheartedly :love:

RedCollage.png

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I'm not going to play yet, first I want to see the negative comments about this update lol...or maybe positive ones

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
which version is it advised to use the save provided wanna download a previous version to catch up
the save in the op? the current version that just got updated, pointless using a previous version since stuff was changed again, start again or use the save to continue from the end of ep 6

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes