• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
yep., you will get into all the routes as the updates roll in.
WELL now that is call good times ahead. thanks for reply.
So many beautiful LI and Harem what else anyone can ask more.
yes well I'm the kind of moron that love monogamy soo

wait brother does that mean all of this was one big giant prologue
you are completely fine men.
I like that(monogamy) too if there is only one li. :LOL:
I am just happy. Looks like I gotta support this game. :love:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
after seeing some scenes of the new update. this is getting excited as hell. seeing some characters, and getting some theories of my own.but for now, i'll keep em at bay. 10/10 FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE. LETS GO BABY

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i notice there is no harem tag , so this game will not have a harem route ??
so that in turn would mean i can only chose 1 girl to settle with .. i have no issues with that if thats the way this game is meant ... it would be a little better with a harem route tho ... i'm pretty sure mostly everyone would like that ...
love the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Sep 3, 2020
so i notice there is no harem tag , so this game will not have a harem route ??
so that in turn would mean i can only chose 1 girl to settle with .. i have no issues with that if thats the way this game is meant ... it would be a little better with a harem route tho ... i'm pretty sure mostly everyone would like that ...
love the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I believe it will have a harem

but it will be optional or at least I hope so

it's not my thing but it will have one for you

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
LCC is about Assassins., this is mostly about mafia
OMG so both games are in the same universe. consider me surprise and all. and also i just realize in the main menu. all those episodes just for a Prologue. now this is why both games are my most favorites. i cant wait for the future updates.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OMG so both games are in the same universe. consider me surprise and all. and also i just realize in the main menu. all those episodes just for a Prologue. now this is why both games are most favorites. i cant wait for the future updates.
Both are very Entwined for cameos and character backgrounds. this update shows how much they are connected., also., this game happens 2 years after LCC.

• Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
can someone please help me

I'm only interested in Aine and I'm rejecting all the other girls

but after I played the newest update I went to go check on my score and it says I'm not on her route did I do something wrong
View attachment 1815839
wait., is this after Episode 7? by the end of episode 7 you should have 12 points to be on her route.,

use walkthrough if you dont have 12 points by end of ep7

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Both are very Entwined for cameos and character backgrounds. this update shows how much they are connected., also., this game happens 2 years after LCC.
2 years after LCC. and the dev think that ahead of time even the LCC isn't finish yet. so wait, if i remember there one guy didn't say his name and all. should I be intrigue about who is.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes