• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
wait a minute, that's claire wasn't she the one who killed the parents of the mc from the game Life Choices Matter? so if my bully my love takes place two years after the LCC then it means that the mc forgives or had mercy on Claire?! look, I know this game doesn't like revenge and much less realism is not the focus, but from the moment you attack people's common sense then it's become wrong, because it doesn't matter if you're good or bad person but if you do not take revenge on someone who killed your parents at least a decent person would keep their parents' murderer away.
As I mentioned in my previous posts, you have choices in that game, and one of the results leads to this game's story. That's all the hint I can give you.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
wait a minute, that's claire wasn't she the one who killed the parents of the mc from the game Life Choices Matter? so if my bully my love takes place two years after the LCC then it means that the mc forgives or had mercy on Claire?! look, I know this game doesn't like revenge and much less realism is not the focus, but from the moment you attack people's common sense then it's become wrong, because it doesn't matter if you're good or bad person but if you do not take revenge on someone who killed your parents at least a decent person would keep their parents' murderer away.
WAIT WHAT??? i havent' played LCC remastered version, well I did play just the first updated remastered. LCC MC's parents was killed by Claire. that is kinda a HUGE SPOILER ALERT for me.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Guess there is no need for me to play LCC now I know the fucking plot.

Any more stories you want to ruin for us all before you learn how fucking spoilers work?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
in their defense tho: MC is a major drama queen

MC in the prologue: "My high-school life was hell"

MC in flashbacks: *get name-called, forced to do some menial chores for the bullies...but also was protected and had sex with one of them*

MC in Episode 6: "It (his high-school life) wasn't THAT bad"
Oh I 100% agree, I've said as such a long time ago.
Its probably the weakest part of the story.
I think I posted about that exact thing a long time ago in here, its almost insulting to people who actually were bullied in school.

There is another VN with a super weak origin story too, where the CM was abandoned by his family at the age of 16 because he was "a bit lazy".
I was like really? 'A bit lazy' was the best the writer could come up with?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is another VN with a super weak origin story too, where the CM was abandoned by his family at the age of 16 because he was "a bit lazy".
I was like really? 'A bit lazy' was the best the writer could come up with?
That's actually not uncommon IRL.

There are plenty of stories to be found online by people that have been disowned because they were lazy.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I hate you. :LOL:
Lily comes right after the number one ...Gewn
(Sky and Emma are in too)
But it is an interesting question. I'm looking forward to how Lily and Naomi ties into all this. I somehow doubt they are just random characters that hasn't anything to do with the rest of the plot. Doesn't seem like NiiChan's style to me.

Reactions: Pinsel

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And this is why, i gave like 1 star to this game...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover [Ep. 7b] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,99 GB / 659 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Episode_7b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,96 GB / 625 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Episode_7b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wtf!!!!

I'm sat here with tears strolling down my face right now with Emy's past history event :cry:
GOD DAMN YOU DEV
First time I have played this as the title put me off before BUT damn was I wrong!!
This has to be one of my fave games so far and the story is heartwarming and defo gives you the feels.
This game wins just by its own story even without lewd content.
Defo going to have to try your other game next.
Thank you so much NiiChan your writing and storytelling is amazing :love:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Getting spoiler from this game to lcc, so great to see all of them from lcc at the future in mbimy but kind of ruin the mood by knowing the ending. Just wonder which one, claire or moon is fighting better.:whistle:
Also, surprise to see both story change from ordinary story into some assassin creed and mafia one. Maybe two mc will unite together in order to fight the big boss?:LOL:
And what is the attitude of claire to lcc mc? Is she impressed by mc's action skills or she is conquered by his mega dick?
As she cannot be the Li in both story doesn't mean that lcc mc cannot fuck her brain out, who said it is impossible for mc to get the girl into the team by using his sexual ability according to that crazy girl's logic?:ROFLMAO:
And my favorite moon appear again! Shame that she is not living with mc, which means she only have little time alone with mc and will have less appear time compare to the other Li who are living with mc.:cry:

Gathan

Jan 1, 2018
hello Oej.

I didn't feel like reading through 28 pages of replies, but is it just me, or have you taken some inspiration from the anime "Masamune-kun's Revenge" ? It has a very similar storyline(without the adult content). But you have also made it vary from the anime, in a flawless way, and imo made it even better. So thank you alot for this wonderful game. It's good work, and I look forward to keep following it.

Regards

Gathan.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes