• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And what is the attitude of claire to lcc mc? Is she impressed by mc's action skills or she is conquered by his mega dick?
As she cannot be the Li in both story doesn't mean that lcc mc cannot fuck her brain out, who said it is impossible for mc to get the girl into the team by using his sexual ability according to that crazy girl's logic?:ROFLMAO:
The truth is that I haven't any interest in Claire having sex with either of the two MCs.

hello Oej.

I didn't feel like reading through 28 pages of replies, but is it just me, or have you taken some inspiration from the anime "Masamune-kun's Revenge" ? It has a very similar storyline(without the adult content). But you have also made it vary from the anime, in a flawless way, and imo made it even better. So thank you alot for this wonderful game. It's good work, and I look forward to keep following it.

Regards

Gathan.
Yes, it has already been commented on other times. Although from what I've read the story seems to differ quite a bit from very early on.

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there can someone answer me this is did MC finaly meet Hera whatever her name is in this episode 7 ? i am now downloading

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
There was one of Sky's scene replays blacked out by the time I finished this version. Is this because she heard the mc fucking gwen? The mc didn't go and talk to sky after the conversation about being in a relationship with other girls with gwen.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
There was one of Sky's scene replays blacked out by the time I finished this version. Is this because she heard the mc fucking gwen? The mc didn't go and talk to sky after the conversation about being in a relationship with other girls with gwen.
If you are talking about one of the last 2 scenes for her, then when you choose which bikini she should get on her beach date, you need to see both variations.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
If you are talking about one of the last 2 scenes for her, then when you choose which bikini she should get on her beach date, you need to see both variations.
Oh okay thanks that's what it was, I picked the second bikini, so it was just a scene replay of the beach but in the first choice bikini instead?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It is advisable to play from start but if you wanna continue, it is absolutely necessary that you use the save file attached to this post. Else you will be knocked out of gwen and sky routes. You can edit Sky, klara relationship in stats screen and also MC's name.
I'm about to start new update but didn't saw this before (I wasn't playing for couple updates) We still need use that save file? Or should i start from begining? I can't understand this...

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Odd.... I didn't see this and played from my own save and it seemed to go just fine.....
it will work., but you will be knocked out of Gwen route and Sky route

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes