• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 13, 2021
in their defense tho: MC is a major drama queen

MC in the prologue: "My high-school life was hell"

MC in flashbacks: *get name-called, forced to do some menial chores for the bullies...but also was protected and had sex with one of them*

MC in Episode 6: "It (his high-school life) wasn't THAT bad"
He also had laxatives added to his food if I remember correctly.

I thought this was a painfull episode but besides the Hera's story was actually full of joy and comedy.

Also this...

pa7vhlov55q51.jpg

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Please update your wt-mod for ep. 7!! :)
Mod author already said he wouldn't. Game code changed too much so he would have to re-write everything, quite understandable. Just wait for the written walkthrough.

My fav girl would have to be Freya. She's a fire cracker.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
He also had laxatives added to his food if I remember correctly.

I thought this was a painfull episode but besides the Hera's story was actually full of joy and comedy.

Also this...
feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot because i don't remember ANY of that..and i don't plan to play this game anytime soon(i'll wait to be completed along with LCC)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Holy moly, that was a lot of new background information and equally many new questions as answers. As expected, that third child was a key to Heras change.

And yet, all I really want to say is "poor Shu".
screenshot0001.png

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot because i don't remember ANY of that..and i don't plan to play this game anytime soon(i'll wait to be completed along with LCC)
Just had to replay from the start and I can attest, she did dump laxatives in his food, it made him question her food later.

Reactions: gustavvv

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
What an update... this one was worth the wait. Based on the title when I first saw it I wasn't sure if I would like it, but that quickly changed when I gave it a chance. It's very well written imo, has music that fits the scenes, and the mix of drama and comedy is very well done. Can't wait to see what's next.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
wait a minute, that's claire wasn't she the one who killed the parents of the mc from the game Life Choices Matter? so if my bully my love takes place two years after the LCC then it means that the mc forgives or had mercy on Claire?! look, I know this game doesn't like revenge and much less realism is not the focus, but from the moment you attack people's common sense then it's become wrong, because it doesn't matter if you're good or bad person but if you do not take revenge on someone who killed your parents at least a decent person would keep their parents' murderer away.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
wait a minute, that's claire wasn't she the one who killed the parents of the mc from the game Life Choices Matter? so if my bully my love takes place two years after the LCC then it means that the mc forgives or had mercy on Claire?! look, I know this game doesn't like revenge and much less realism is not the focus, but from the moment you attack people's common sense then it's become wrong, because it doesn't matter if you're good or bad person but if you do not take revenge on someone who killed your parents at least a decent person would keep their parents' murderer away.
That is Claire from LCC yes. And I guess we will get the answers to how that came to be in LCC when that story has progressed much further. Remember how much the perception of Aine, Emma and even Hera has changed just in the last three chapters of MBML. It is not like we know everything about the backstory in LCC yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Templar Knight
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes