• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
So I'm finally getting to this game and loving it so far. But when Gwen picked up her guitar to play, there was only one song I was expecting to hear.

So I was not the only one :LOL:
After few references to Caribdis games, I was pretty sure she would play it... Sadge.

Reactions: lucan123
Oct 28, 2017
Depends on what you mean by "content." If you mean lewd and sexual content, then no.

I think you meant "there will be *no* sexual content with her." This has been confirmed.

At least in these two games.

But who knows? NiiChan may one day make a standalone short story style game with an MC that can finally give Claire some loving for all those who don't mind sticking their dick in crazy.
How they gonna create the hottest character and not use her.

Reactions: lunar517

Sapphired

Mar 15, 2022
Just played through chapter 6 and was excited to see an update was available! Apologies for the dumb question but where do I place the provided save file?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you for the fast reply, though I feel like I'm missing something. In my game folder I see "audio", "cache", "gui", "images", and "tl", but no .save files in any of them.
Odd. Have you run the game at all yet? Maybe the folder will be created once the game starts? Or maybe you could try creating a folder and naming it "saves," then run the game and see if it's there?

Reactions: Sapphired

Sapphired

Mar 15, 2022
Odd. Have you run the game at all yet? Maybe the folder will be created once the game starts? Or maybe you could try creating a folder and naming it "saves," then run the game and see if it's there?
Ran the game, made new saves, tried making a folder manually and nothing changed. Surprisingly somehow all my previous saves are there despite completely uninstalling ch6 before attempting to download 7? Emptied my recycle bin and everything.

Edit: Downloaded from the mega initially if that changes anything?
Edit: Completely uninstalling and installing via gdrive if that changes anything.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ran the game, made new saves, tried making a folder manually and nothing changed. Surprisingly somehow all my previous saves are there despite completely uninstalling ch6 before attempting to download 7? Emptied my recycle bin and everything.

Edit: Downloaded from the mega initially if that changes anything?
Edit: Completely uninstalling and installing via gdrive if that changes anything.
One of the features of Ren'py is that it saves the game saves separate from the game folder as well, it's a built-in backup system of sorts but each game should have a saves folder in the game folder.

I don't really know how else to help. My tips were just basic so if they didn't help then I'm at the end of my knowledge, maybe someone else can give you some more advice. Sorry I could solve it for you.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
One of the features of Ren'py is that it saves the game saves separate from the game folder as well, it's a built-in backup system of sorts but each game should have a saves folder in the game folder.

I don't really know how else to help. My tips were just basic so if they didn't help then I'm at the end of my knowledge, maybe someone else can give you some more advice. Sorry I could solve it for you.
While I am not an expert either, when you first start a game, it should create a "saves" folder in the "game" folder. You should just be able to place the save in there and it should overwrite the one in the backup.

If not, you can delete the saves from the backup, which is located at Users->"username"->Appdata->Roaming->Renpy->MyBullyIsMyLover-1607991416. Delete all the saves here (you can keep the persistent file) and place the new save in there, and hopefully that works. If that does not work, I am not sure what would.

Reactions: Sapphired

Sapphired

Mar 15, 2022
If not, you can delete the saves from the backup, which is located at Users->"username"->Appdata->Roaming->Renpy->MyBullyIsMyLover-1607991416. Delete all the saves here (you can keep the persistent file) and place the new save in there, and hopefully that works. If that does not work, I am not sure what would.
Yep, the latter thing is where mine was at. Was just about to message this for others to do since saw it referenced somewhere else.

If anyone else is having this issue follow the path that bjh said!

Last edited:

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I'm enjoying the game a lot, however after slogging through Emma's long assed backstory, now I find we have to slog through Lily's back story as well - I had to walk away for a bit. While I get that the dev want's to flesh out the characters, and make them more relatable (?), or more (insert whatever here), there is a way to do that without having to spend almost an entire chapter on someone other than the MC. Some backstory is good, but too much is too much. I don't feel we need to become intimately familiar with all of Lily's peers on the Track team. This seems excessive and needless.
This is all my own opinion, and I respect others may feel different.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I kind of feel what you're saying Spectre... the problem I see is that this is not a completed game. When Chapter 5 focuses soley on Emy then I can understand people who aren't passionate Emy fans getting miffed. If/when the game gets completed, then you can just continue on and that one chapter will be simply a part of the story not the ONE thing you see after 3 months of waiting for an update.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I kind of feel what you're saying Spectre... the problem I see is that this is not a completed game. When Chapter 5 focuses soley on Emy then I can understand people who aren't passionate Emy fans getting miffed. If/when the game gets completed, then you can just continue on and that one chapter will be simply a part of the story not the ONE thing you see after 3 months of waiting for an update.
I see what you're saying. Fort the record - I do like Emma / Emy. I'm not opposed to seeing how she and the MC met or how things got to where they are for her. I'm simply saying all that can be done in a shorter manner. There is a way to shorten the backstory without sacrificing the quality or impactfulness of it.
As the game is still in development, I'm hoping this feedback might be of benefit to the dev as a way of seeing you can provide all the story and 'lore' (if you please) for all the characters, while making the overall experience more enjoyable to the players. Side benefit - if the dev can shorten the stories of the girls, he can save time and effort of rendering those scenes.
Again, all this is not (really) meant to be a criticism of the game. As I stated, I do like it. Personally, I feel the extra long back stories of the girls tend to draw one out of the moment and away from what we actually want to see - how the present progresses with the girls, not so much how the past shaped them. I'm not saying their past isn't important, just that it can be presented in a more digestible way rather than a huge lump sum.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I see what you're saying. Fort the record - I do like Emma / Emy. I'm not opposed to seeing how she and the MC met or how things got to where they are for her. I'm simply saying all that can be done in a shorter manner. There is a way to shorten the backstory without sacrificing the quality or impactfulness of it.
As the game is still in development, I'm hoping this feedback might be of benefit to the dev as a way of seeing you can provide all the story and 'lore' (if you please) for all the characters, while making the overall experience more enjoyable to the players. Side benefit - if the dev can shorten the stories of the girls, he can save time and effort of rendering those scenes.
Again, all this is not (really) meant to be a criticism of the game. As I stated, I do like it. Personally, I feel the extra long back stories of the girls tend to draw one out of the moment and away from what we actually want to see - how the present progresses with the girls, not so much how the past shaped them. I'm not saying their past isn't important, just that it can be presented in a more digestible way rather than a huge lump sum.
You bring up some interesting points. I do think seeing longer spotlight episodes for some girls here in this prolog will help in some ways though as the game goes on. If you think of it like a tv show, then a dedicated character episode early can help save time later. When a character from Lily's past shows up, for example, we won't need a break then to go over her story as it was handled in the prolog. I do see your point though, it could have been done differently perhaps, more spliced up in smaller bites over several moments in different episodes. It's an artistic choice, in some ways it is superior and in other ways perhaps deficient to other ways it could have been done.

Reactions: Specter2470
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes