• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Aine

• Gwen

• Emma

• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, got done with Chapter 7b, and all caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, really enjoying it, and looking forward for more.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Very clean, detailed, and accurate.
Didn't see a way to private message you so just posting this here.
In the scene gallery it defaults the name to Kei so I added the option to change the name and adjusted things to use instead of _in_replay .

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Didn't see a way to private message you so just posting this here.
In the scene gallery it defaults the name to Kei so I added the option to change the name and adjusted things to use instead of _in_replay .
Much appreciated! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky and Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Gwen is top of the poll? And Aine is last place out of 4 main character. Interesting. I voted Gwen too :p
I mean Gwen is the one that never really bullied you and tried to help you so it's obvious why people like her and Sky more than the others. The poll will probably change by the end when everyone else is even more fleshed out but for now Gwen and Sky are queens.

I'd personally vote them all but I can't, THANKS OBAMA :KEK:

evildirex

Jul 18, 2020
Great game, but I wish the MC didn't have such a baby face, his looks are the biggest concern for me really, I wish he looked more manly I guess and the fact that in the past he looked literally the same like in the present is weird, I mean not a lot of people care how MC looks like but in this case he has a lot of "screen time".

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I mean Gwen is the one that never really bullied you and tried to help you so it's obvious why people like her and Sky more than the others. The poll will probably change by the end when everyone else is even more fleshed out but for now Gwen and Sky are queens.

I'd personally vote them all but I can't, THANKS OBAMA :KEK:
Considering the democratic parties views on securing election, Obama is probably one of the presidents that wouldn't have an issue with you voting more than once, just saying, :KEK: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Great game, but I wish the MC didn't have such a baby face, his looks are the biggest concern for me really, I wish he looked more manly I guess and the fact that in the past he looked literally the same like in the present is weird, I mean not a lot of people care how MC looks like but in this case he has a lot of "screen time".
It's just like that song:

Considering the democratic parties views on securing election, Obama is probably one of the presidents that wouldn't have an issue with you voting more than once, just saying, :KEK: :sneaky:
I know all about that since our "Eastern European/Balkan" politicians have been getting unusual legit votes since the communists started the trend after getting a nice and "LEGIT" 90% of the votes in all Warsaw Pact countries. Trust me it was LEGIT :KEK:

View attachment 1841201
the closest thing to a rough housing we're gonna get

edit: from the mc anyway
Bro I loved that sequence, both funny and deserved :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Well, the game is great. Girls, story, background, personalities.
The MC look like an idiot, but i always see myself and not him with the girls. (y)
I voted for Gwen a few updates ago, and now i can only confirm it.
I mean... she's hot, and most important the last chapter... hell!
I was sure she'd at least complain a little, not being happy!
Like the assassin said, catch them all! :ROFLMAO:

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
I know this game has the harem tag,but can someone tell me if you can pursue all of the girls in one playthrough?or it will result in bad ending?

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes