• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So do i need to play both games? or are both 100% independent just happens to be in same "universe" like im not going to get confused or miss out on some plot or something if i don't play the other?

Reactions: Dunner

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So do i need to play both games? or are both 100% independent just happens to be in same "universe" like im not going to get confused or miss out on some plot or something if i don't play the other?
I think it would be good to play both, but it isn't needed.

You can kind of think about it like the different Star Trek shows. Yeah, if you've seen them all there is some cross-over and some characters are in one and the other, but you can also watch them independent of one another without any problems.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I think it would be good to play both, but it isn't needed.
Awesome thanks, i'll probably end up playing both at some point but i didn't want to have to do some back and forth between games like with new super herso shows where you have watch some random ep in another show yopu don't care for to understand the crossover/plot

but is there a timeline for the games?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Awesome thanks, i'll probably end up playing both at some point but i didn't want to have to do some back and forth between games like with new super herso shows where you have watch some random ep in another show yopu don't care for to understand the crossover/plot

but is there a timeline for the games?
This game is set two years after the first game.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Gotta say this whole "bully" plot is really bad if im not mistaken (not far in) the "extent" of the bullying went like "Hey fatty do this?" "MC: ok" they didn't beat him up they didn't force him they didn't blackmail him or w/e he simple just allowed his own sorry ass to follow "orders"

i'm sorry if thats the worst thing that happen to you in High school count yourself lucky thats a very tamed thing considering what lots of others had to deal with like actual violence, rape, etc

MC wasn't bullied MC was just a simp who couldn't say "no, do it yourself twat" like any normal person would do.

Honestly i feel like using the sex scene with gwen as a blackmail plan would've made better for a bullying plot , like them having sex then the girls come into the washroom to take a picture/video and threaten MC if you don't what we say we'll say you raped her and etc

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Gotta say this whole "bully" plot is really bad if im not mistaken (not far in) the "extent" of the bullying went like "Hey fatty do this?" "MC: ok" they didn't beat him up they didn't force him they didn't blackmail him or w/e he simple just allowed his own sorry ass to follow "orders"

i'm sorry if thats the worst thing that happen to you in High school count yourself lucky thats a very tamed thing considering what lots of others had to deal with like actual violence, rape, etc

MC wasn't bullied MC was just a simp who couldn't say "no, do it yourself twat" like any normal person would do.

Honestly i feel like using the sex scene with gwen as a blackmail plan would've made better for a bullying plot , like them having sex then the girls come into the washroom to take a picture/video and threaten MC if you don't what we say we'll say you raped her and etc
This is part of the story. As time goes on the MC looks back on it with more objectivity than he had back then. While in a situation, even if it is minor or escapable, we don't always see it that way. He was young and dumb and is remembering it being terrible because he was young and dumb But now, he has moved past it and is seeing it more objectively and understands that it wasn't as bad as he remembered it and the girls had their own issues too so he should be more open to really moving on.

The story is able to move away from the bully plot more quickly because it is relatively minor in its scope. If it were worse, then more time would necessarily need to be devoted to it (bogging down the story) and it would be harder to get past it and get to the point of willingness to have relationships with the main girls.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I like to see the continuation of that scene. Why game ended there
Jess fires MC as a result. MC is unable to find another job.
Klaras company fails miserably without support from Jess, Glenn and Aurora.
Sky does ok as online teacher for a while but breaks down under the load of supporting MC and Klara.
Hera swoops in and "saves" them by making them sign a slave contract.
Then they live miserably for the rest of their lives.
The End

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Jess fires MC as a result. MC is unable to find another job.
Klaras company fails miserably without support from Jess, Glenn and Aurora.
Sky does ok as online teacher for a while but breaks down under the load of supporting MC and Klara.
Hera swoops in and "saves" them by making them sign a slave contract.
Then they live miserably for the rest of their lives.
The End
But at least he got back at those girls for all those times he was forced to buy snacks for them and got called fatty, right? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
But at least he got back at those girls for all those times he was forced to buy snacks for them and got called fatty, right? :sneaky:
Oh, yes. Because Aine got sold married off to that business partner. Emma never managed to do anything with her plan and had to stay as a servant. Both also lived the rest of their lives miserably. That sure showed them! :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh, yes. Because Aine got sold married off to that business partner. Emma never managed to do anything with her plan and had to stay as a servant. Both also lived the rest of their lives miserably. That sure showed them! :rolleyes:
And let's not forget Freya, she likely got forced into a marriage as well.

Lily never got any help in the store and lost her job too, then got forced to drop out of college. She never got the physical therapy treatment that will likely come from Klara's business and thus never got to run again.

Naomi's dad probably kept working and ended up in an early grave and Naomi never got the support she needed to go after her dreams either.

It just ends badly for everyone...

• Sad
Reactions: bacienvu88

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ah. Right, you want him to go get revenge. Let me do that scenario.

With a lot of effort MC successfully tracks down where Aine and Emma moved.
He goes there with the intention of getting revenge.
5 seconds after MC entered the place Claire has made mincemeat out of him.
The End
His mom ?? LoL!!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
And let's not forget Freya, she likely got forced into a marriage as well.

Lily never got any help in the store and lost her job too, then got forced to drop out of college. She never got the physical therapy treatment that will likely come from Klara's business and thus never got to run again.

Naomi's dad probably kept working and ended up in an early grave and Naomi never got the support she needed to go after her dreams either.

It just ends badly for everyone...
Naomi is an LI ?? Or Future LI ??

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes