• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
Why any other girls who are the same age or close to Klara's age are hotter than her, "I think" the model for Klara are too old for her own route now.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Well, if you use the mod, there is a bug with the Gwen path. The variable needed to continue her path is not defined at all.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Hi guys i have updated Zoey Raven mod to ep 7b let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and i have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod
Zoey Raven coolman5974

I was playing a new playthrough using this mod, and encountered a bug in episode 4 - there's been a variable change from 'gwencontinue' to 'gwenroute' and the old variable is called twice in ep4.rpy.

I swapped the variable to gwenroute and the error goes away and the scenes load properly. I don't know it well enough to more thoroughly bugtest it, but it SEEMS like a simple fix.

I've attached a zip with the ep4.rpy file updated, just replace the version in the game folder. There could be more errors lurking in there, so use at your own peril.

USE THIS ONLY IF YOU'RE USING THE WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD (version 7b) LINKED IN THE QUOTED POST BY coolman5974 View attachment MBIML-ep4.rpy.zip

Reactions: coolman5974

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
Zoey Raven coolman5974

I was playing a new playthrough using this mod, and encountered a bug in episode 4 - there's been a variable change from 'gwencontinue' to 'gwenroute' and the old variable is called twice in ep4.rpy.

I swapped the variable to gwenroute and the error goes away and the scenes load properly. I don't know it well enough to more thoroughly bugtest it, but it SEEMS like a simple fix.

I've attached a zip with the ep4.rpy file updated, just replace the version in the game folder. There could be more errors lurking in there, so use at your own peril.

USE THIS ONLY IF YOU'RE USING THE WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD (version 7b) LINKED IN THE QUOTED POST BY coolman5974 View attachment 1884302
hi thank you for letting me know about it i will look at that ep4.rpy for any more errors over than the one you mentioned today and up date the files later today

Reactions: Cedroc1701

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
seeing as the mc, sky and the landlady doesnt look even remotely alike, is fair to say they are adopted more than "tenants" or related family? what would be the logical relationship between them?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
seeing as the mc, sky and the landlady doesnt look even remotely alike, is fair to say they are adopted more than "tenants" or related family? what would be the logical relationship between them?
They are related. So sister and mother respectively.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niahrleak

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
They are related. So sister and mother respectively.
now that i read the way they act it makes sense till some point, but the way they look doesnt, feels like a wealthy woman just adopted two kids who where already friends for whatever reason. Still, i guess i will go with your titles for their relationship, its a lot shorter than adding adoptive to everything.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
now that i read the way they act it makes sense till some point, but the way they look doesnt, feels like a wealthy woman just adopted two kids who where already friends for whatever reason. Still, i guess i will go with your titles for their relationship, its a lot shorter than adding adoptive to everything.
They have to be mc's actual sister and mother,otherwise the plot woudn't make sense. You'll know this after you finish EP7. The fact that their looks aren't similar at all is not really a good evidence,as most of the time genetics doesn't work in the world of AVNs.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
don't know if anyone here realize but Aine has no compassion for her mother after hearing her brother death is kind of weird to me

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
don't know if anyone here realize but Aine has no compassion for her mother after hearing her brother death is kind of weird to me
Ask yourself this how would you feel if you were abused to no ends and forced to do heinous things just as your parents own form of revenge to someone who didn't even deserve it just because of someone else's actions?

It would be extremely hard to empathize with the relative at that point of course there's going to be empathy for the baby that didn't need to suffer but for the abusive parent themselves solely I couldn't have any empathy for them what so ever if I was in those shoes.

So to me the lack of empathy or compassion for her mom makes perfect sense she never wanted that life and never wanted to do any of the stuff she did do but was forced or she would have lost everything maybe even her own life I wouldn't put it past her mom.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
This vn is great I haven't played the other one that predates this one yet.

But the music choices were great hell some of them brought back fond memories.

I am anxious to see where this is going to go.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Ask yourself this how would you feel if you were abused to no ends and forced to do heinous things just as your parents own form of revenge to someone who didn't even deserve it just because of someone else's actions?

It would be extremely hard to empathize with the relative at that point of course there's going to be empathy for the baby that didn't need to suffer but for the abusive parent themselves solely I couldn't have any empathy for them what so ever if I was in those shoes.

So to me the lack of empathy or compassion for her mom makes perfect sense she never wanted that life and never wanted to do any of the stuff she did do but was forced or she would have lost everything maybe even her own life I wouldn't put it past her mom.
humm, i have tried to put myself in Aine position but i still think that i might have some empathy for my mother after hearing her story, but it might not true for everyone so maybe you're right.

Reactions: Plaguerave

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
humm, i have tried to put myself in Aine position but i still think that i might have some empathy for my mother after hearing her story, but it might not true for everyone so maybe you're right.
Aine, Jess and Kei has quite a lot of empathy for Hera. If not she would be dead now. But that does not undo all the abuse Aine has suffered. Hera doesn't need to be coddled right now. She needs to wake up and stop abusing everyone around her using the excuse of her murdered son and husband. Coddling won't help with that. Hera needs harsh words to be said to her, something which Aine recognize.

FFPo

Jan 17, 2022
So I stopped at Version 6c. How do I download the new update and play from where I left?

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes