• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Aine

• Gwen

• Emma

• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Just did a replay of this needed distractions from life.

Made a spotify playlist of songs from MBML and a couple from LCC still not done yet but hey when I'm in the middle of traffic and people are pissing me off I start blasting No Differences by Hiroyuki Sawano and people start rolling up their windows and giving me dirty looks fun times in rush hour traffic!

Either way wanting more of this and LCC great stories both of em.

If anyone wants my playlist dm me dunno if its cool if I just share it here or not, rather not get hand slapped by a mod, I did add a few extra songs from some of the same artists used in the vn they were good and resonated pretty decently with the flow of the list and still working on adding a few others some of the artist info was off in the tags in properties so had to hunt a lot for a bit of them.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
The default relationship settings said that sky is supposed to be the MC's roommate and Klara is supposed to be his landlady. I chose the default because I thought the dialogue would be written in a way that would make sense for them being roomates/Landlady. But some dialogue I find really weird or confusing like when sky called the mc "big roommate" or that sky and the mc keep insisting their feelings for each other are taboo? why? if your just roommates, two consenting adults living together I don't see the taboo? Is sky actually supposed to be the MC's sister? cause I'm confused. And I haven't gotten to much content with Klara yet but is she supposed to be his mom?

Reactions: markel1000

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
The default relationship settings said that sky is supposed to be the MC's roommate and Klara is supposed to be his landlady. I chose the default because I thought the dialogue would be written in a way that would make sense for them being roomates/Landlady. But some dialogue I find really weird or confusing like when sky called the mc "big roommate" or that sky and the mc keep insisting their feelings for each other are taboo? why? if your just roommates, two consenting adults living together I don't see the taboo? Is sky actually supposed to be the MC's sister? cause I'm confused. And I haven't gotten to much content with Klara yet but is she supposed to be his mom?
It's a pattern that a lot of developers use to get around the "no incest" rules on Patreon, and probably other sties. Change Sister to Roommate, and Mother to Landlady, etc, and you have a 'clean' story for those platforms. It makes for strange in-game conversations.

Usually, there is a patch which will restore that, but I don't see one here. If you change the defaults, you'll get a cleaner sounding story, with incest.

The line that really made me twitch mentally was (IIRC) "landlady-in-law".. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:cool: Eric Grey

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Officially:
Patreon and some other sites don't allow games with incest in them to use their services to get funding. So, this game doesn't have incest in it. Whatever relationship you want the characters to have they can have. Roommates, siblings, cousins, childhood friends, strangers, whatever. Some might work better for the story than others, but officially there is no set relationship.

Unoffically:
Yes. They are supposed to be related. Many games allow the player to set relationships (or have fan made unofficial patches) so you can have the type of content you want but they can still get funding from patreon and some other sites.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
It's a pattern that a lot of developers use to get around the "no incest" rules on Patreon, and probably other sties. Change Sister to Roommate, and Mother to Landlady, etc, and you have a 'clean' story for those platforms. It makes for strange in-game conversations.

Usually, there is a patch which will restore that, but I don't see one here. If you change the defaults, you'll get a cleaner sounding story, with incest.

The line that really made me twitch mentally was (IIRC) "landlady-in-law".. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes sense thanks for the explanation

Reactions: EricGrey

wiseking

May 29, 2021
The references are killing me lmaoo
1. Kaguya and Hayasaka from Kaguya-sama: love is war is Aine with black hair and red(pink in her case, but the difference is almost unnoticeable) eyes and emma with blonde hair and a loyal and "robotic" personality. Even the family situation is similar.
2. The Goddess myths greek, Norse, and Irish
3. Your lie in April(probably) in the kitchen scene with sky where they're talking about 4 hands piano.
4. Genshin impact lol
5. my real desire

Reactions: Herofactory45

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Is sky actually supposed to be the MC's sister? cause I'm confused. And I haven't gotten to much content with Klara yet but is she supposed to be his mom?
Yeah, it's pretty clear the further you go with the dialogue in there that Sky is MC's sister and Klara is their mother.

Which I wouldn't be bothered about if it just had the option to pursue Sky or not. I wouldn't, because I'd always know the intended relationship. But the game forces it so they've already done something together, then pushes them to do so again. And as much as I've enjoyed the rest of the story, that just bugs me so much. I didn't want to play a game where the MC is into his sister and they've already crossed that line, and clunkily doing a find-and-replace on dialogue doesn't help when the dialogue doesn't make sense for anything but the intended relationships. Trying to finish the game because I want to see where the story goes, but the Sky stuff just bugs me. Of course I shut down that path as early as possible. I'm not about to feel bad because Sky's sad.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dude...

In 99.97% of all games "landlord", "landlady" or "roommate" are just placeholders.
Otherwise Patreon cries like a little bitch.

Also... it has the tag.

Not sure how anybody could miss that.

1659153219955.png

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

Current Total:
- Lines of codes: 6333
- Rendered images: 1165
- Animations: 11
- BGM and SFX: 73

"What's up, everyone? I hope you are all doing well.
I won't say much on this status report, but here's the news: We will release the update as it is, and the script is under proofreading right now. Yes, there is still about 30% of content left to do(about one regular episode worth of gameplay), but the team and I talked that we should leave it on a particular emotional note, which convinced me to give it the green light.
Will I continue the remaining 30%? Yes, absolutely! I will continue writing it tomorrow and get the rest of Episode 1 out by September. Not much rest for me just yet.
The Beta version will be available in a couple of hours.
Sit tight, put your seatbelts on, 'cuz you're in for a ride! "

We have decided to release the update in beta, the rest of the 30% is also in the Ep1 but will be added by next month.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
The Beta version will be available in a couple of hours.
Sit tight, put your seatbelts on, 'cuz you're in for a ride! "
Out of curiosity, how long is your beta cycle? Just want to know how long I have to finish my second playthrough of the prologue.

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
The references are killing me lmaoo
1. Kaguya and Hayasaka from Kaguya-sama: love is war is Aine with black hair and red(pink in her case, but the difference is almost unnoticeable) eyes and emma with blonde hair and a loyal and "robotic" personality. Even the family situation is similar.
2. The Goddess myths greek, Norse, and Irish
3. Your lie in April(probably) in the kitchen scene with sky where they're talking about 4 hands piano.
4. Genshin impact lol
5. my real desire
Yeah, literally the moment I saw Aine I went "Yep that's Kaguya"

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Scrimbowo

Sep 13, 2020
Also, in replaying the game I realized that I could not trigger the meeting with Gwen's father despite choosing the correct choices. Is there a greater issue or did I do something wrong while following the walkthrough?

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes