• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronikz

Jun 8, 2021
When you play a game with graphics good as "MBIML/NiiChan" or "Eternum/Caribdis", is a lot hard to play other 3DCG games, it just doesn't feel right, and that means, fewer games to play, even if the stories are well made it.
Have you not played Desert Stalker or Pale Carnations?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What does this mean exactly? I get that the prolog is getting to know all the LIs, but what is the difference between calling the year of development the "prologue" versus just an update? Is there supposed to be some big tonal shift in the game?
A prologue is an opening to a story that establishes the context and gives background details, often some earlier story that ties into the main one, and other miscellaneous information. It means exactly the story is now beginning. All you've seen so far is just the foreplay.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
My Bully is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 1] - Public
My Bully is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 1] is now open to everyone!
Changelog:
  • 1165+ images
  • 6333 lines of codes
  • 11 animations
  • Introduction to Freya's 1st Arc
  • Klara's Character Introduction
  • Aine's First Arc Finale
  • Harem Progress
  • Small Main Story progress
  • 73 total new background music and SFX
DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -
Dev Notes:
This build is just Part 1. Part 2 is still under development, but please enjoy the content we have so far! As usual, if bugs are found, kindly report them to me via DM, comment, or on our discord server.
(Taken from Nii-Chan's Patreon Post )

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What does this mean for LCC then since that is set before this and also does this mean that this version of the game is over or will there be more Chapters added?
both will be updated along side each other. you wont get many references after the prologue episodes.

Reactions: arkhamtheknight
4.20 star(s) 135 Votes