• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Stop being a dick...
Play it or leave it... but given your attitude... better stay away...
Im not trying to be a dick. i asked for someone to help clear up whether i was misunderstanding the premise of the story or not.

and you answered
You couldn't be further from the truth...
which explains nothing.

If anyone comes of as a dick then its you. but i apologise if i came off as rude.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If anyone comes of as a dick then its you. but i apologise if i came off as rude.
Don't sweat it...

To answer your question... no the MC is not a SIMP that degrades himself.
There is something in his past where something like that happened though.
This gets cleared up though and what and whys are explained.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cavaemon

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Im not trying to be a dick. i asked for someone to help clear up whether i was misunderstanding the premise of the story or not.

and you answered

which explains nothing.

The MC is not a simp, nor is he weak, but this is not a revenge story. You do have the option to slam the door in your former bully's face right away which ends the game. But if you aren't an asshole, you can invite them in and learn about everyone's past and how things weren't what they seemed, and time and distance have made the MC move on and he forgives his former bullies and learns that he really wasn't that badly "bullied" at all. It's a good game, unless you want a revenge story, or you want an asshole MC that is a dick to women for things they did back in high school. The MC in this is fairly mature and acts like an adult about his past, and that rubs some people the wrong way because they would rather a pissy asshole than a "simp" who just treats people fairly and isn't hung up about stuff from over a half a decade ago that was actually not that bad.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
I highly recommend that you give this game a try. First appearances of this are extremely deceptive. The story that this dev has so excellently crafted is filled with excitement, characters you actually come to care about, emotions, and intrigue. Give it a try, and if you can make it through the end of the prologue section and have found yourself still apprehensive at this story, then you can put it down knowing you have given it a fair chance, and no one would be able to judge you for doing so.

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh that makes sense nice lol(y) so this is how the episodes are laid out but will the chapters be bigger each time they reach a certain amount of episodes? or will the chapters have the same count of episodes each? of course im not saying the content will be the same but in how the updates roll out im guessing the chapters will be formal like each chapter has 12 episodes as an example. if not thts cool just i just need to get a bigger ssd soon lol

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
As expected at this point from NiiChan this was a fantastic update. Was nice to finally see some proper screen time for Klara, stories progressing nicely, still intrigued how Lily & Naomi are going to fit in to the story later on.

Reactions: lunar517

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Will pregnancy be a feature?
In future.... maybe.......

I was waiting for this moment:

Taking into account how the prologue ended, with Klara returning home, we can finally start to get to know her and romance her. I hope it won't take too long. I really liker her.
Klara will have some more scenes in part 2. just mc and klara.

Reactions: Havenless_

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just asking are there going to be a decent amount of sex scenes? Yes i love a good story just as much as anybody but i do come to this site because the stories have sex scenes lol. Hope there is a good balance of story and sex.

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod

My good sir, I am getting a parsing error after adding the walkthrough mod with gallery.

2022-08-23_22-56-32.jpg

I already tried with a fresh extraction of the game.
Peace

Reactions: thegrimm

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I was looking at the walkthrough guide when playing ep7 and there's a choice that is labelled "EmmaSolo", does that mean other girls' routes are shut down immediately for good in future updates?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I was looking at the walkthrough guide when playing ep7 and there's a choice that is labelled "EmmaSolo", does that mean other girls' routes are shut down for good?
If you choose that option, it is Emma's ending (so, it will not involve any of the other girls in a sexual manner), but it has not been implemented yet.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This new update has all my harem flags set to false and my routes to mostly NO in the girls bios. Idk if it was always that way despite the walkthrough or if the update changed some things.

Reactions: SteveyP
4.20 star(s) 135 Votes