• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen
still getting the error with the new file, says line 1648 is not ending properly

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1648: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
                        ""[gr]End [ge](Do Last)":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Wed Aug 24 01:18:58 2022

May 23, 2020
What a shame, a game with the world Bully in it (in this case a girl bully I suppose based in the description) without a female domination route. Is there any game with girl bullies that behave like bullies? I haven't played this game, maybe with a timeskip the change in the bully attitude is justified and there is nothing wrong with a heartwarming story. But reading the title and seeing the tags I got dissapointed with the lack of options.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
What a shame, a game with the world Bully in it (in this case a girl bully I suppose based in the description) without a female domination route. Is there any game with girl bullies that behave like bullies? I haven't played this game, maybe with a timeskip the change in the bully attitude is justified and there is nothing wrong with a heartwarming story. But reading the title and seeing the tags I got dissapointed with the lack of options.
buhuuu. cry me a river.

luckily there are plenty of other games here. maybe you'll be happier with those.
i think this game is the best i have ever played.
the story keeps getting better and funnier. and that's all that matters.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
still getting the error with the new file, says line 1648 is not ending properly

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1648: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
                        ""[gr]End [ge](Do Last)":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Wed Aug 24 01:18:58 2022

Fixed the errors i saw should work just drop into game folder and override

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually as the game progresses you discover that the girls doing the bullying didn't want to do it, but the mother of one of them, who is the leader of the local mafia, forced them to do so for a reason that you discover at the end of the prologue.

LCC, his other game, a prequel to this one (or this sequel to that one, to be more precise) has an LI with femdom. Although in that one the MC hasn't suffered bullying.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Looks like some part of episode is yet to be released later. If I am not wrong dev did mention that some part of episode was yet to be made but they will release the episode without it. So will it come in a few weeks or after the updates of LCC ??[

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Looks like some part of episode is yet to be released later. If I am not wrong dev did mention that some part of episode was yet to be made but they will release the episode without it. So will it come in a few weeks or after the updates of LCC ??[
Will be next month. Its just some fun events on the island in da evening

Reactions: Herofactory45

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
ok... hm, iam confused... played it sometime ago (episode 5 was the last) wanted to wait until the game was developed further to come back...

And now there is this new update and it says, Chapter 1 episode 1 and even only part 1 of that...

Am i wrong or is this game restarted? Looked over the thread a little but didnt find a real answer, maybe someone can make things clear to me.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
ok... hm, iam confused... played it sometime ago (episode 5 was the last) wanted to wait until the game was developed further to come back...

And now there is this new update and it says, Chapter 1 episode 1 and even only part 1 of that...

Am i wrong or is this game restarted? Looked over the thread a little but didnt find a real answer, maybe someone can make things clear to me.
You have been playing the prologue up until now. Now chapter 1 started with 1st part.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
You have been playing the prologue up until now. Now chapter 1 started with 1st part.
Ok thanks, maybe my mind is playing tricks, but cant remeber that this was anywhere to be seen that it was just a prologue so far :D

Nevermind, thank you, now is everything clear to me and i will wait until the whole chapter 1 is released.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I don't know why... but I'm getting the distinct impression that Shu... is secretly a girl.
Could also be trans, I also kinda got the same vibe when he didn't wanna take off his top. He might have use to be a guy, as he has seen him shirtless before. But now? If shu's trans, I'm all for it regardless cuz I want some of that cute femboi booty.

4.20 star(s) 135 Votes