• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Aine

• Gwen

• Emma

• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Something I never understand is: which tags are the real ones? Because there some tags under the name and there are tags in "genre".

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Something I never understand is: which tags are the real ones? Because there some tags under the name and there are tags in "genre".
The tags on top *should* be the ones present in the current game (this is moderated by the mods, not the owner of the thread).
The genre section is for more specific tags/fetishes and current/future ones.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The tags on top *should* be the ones present in the current game (this is moderated by the mods, not the owner of the thread).
The genre section is for more specific tags/fetishes and current/future ones.
Hmmmm, I see. Thank you, my friend!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I guess I'll try this one. It seems good, and I'm enjoying games with this kind of render. I hope thr story is good enough to keep me playing it :)

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen
Evening boss, just caught an error from your gallery file. Easy fix though. Just gotta delete the f. Thank you very much for your work, it's much appreciated.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
fdefault gwenoutsidetalk = False

Reactions: Skads

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
will moon and claire be LI's, those two are my favorites and it would be a crime not to have seggs with them

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
started a new long save and i rejected Sky a lot yet in this Ch he still has feelings for her and still kisses her wtf i rejected her!

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
started a new long save and i rejected Sky a lot yet in this Ch he still has feelings for her and still kisses her wtf i rejected her!
Sorry, that is bugged (the option for rejection i mean). We will fix it.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
OEJ Any chance you could include the prologue files in the first post, for those of us that are slowpokes in downloading new releases?

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes