• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 137 Votes

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Aine

• Gwen

• Emma

• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
there should really be a way to avoid hanging out with FUCKING MURDERERS.
it makes NO sense for MC to be cool with them killing people for money ffs
He is from a family of assassins. :devilish:

Streakmaker26

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen
doesn't work please remove it from the pin when it's breaking the game, i had to spend another 45 minutes to download the whole thing again -.-'

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
I havent played much of this game yet but im kinda confused how this is supposed to be after LCC.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1648: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
""[gr]End [ge](Do Last)":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Wed Aug 24 14:42:58 2022
```

Reactions: Vyktym76

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1648: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
""[gr]End [ge](Do Last)":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Wed Aug 24 14:42:58 2022
```
sorry I didn't see that I left that there I have fixed that so it should not happen again you can redownload or you can just use this fixed file here thank you for letting me know about that

w123t4

May 26, 2019
WTF? Using 1.5 years only just finished the beginning of the the story? How long the story take us to the final?:eek:
My lovely moon, great to see her in here and in the eternum.:p

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 137 Votes