• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Emma is hands down the most well-written MG in the current version (even though chap1ep1pt1 heavily focuses on Aine and Sky). ep5 and the following conversation/confrontation between MC and her literally make me cry.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't understand. How can you reject her? She's just an adorable puppy that wants to be loved.:cry:
I've read this thread from page one to this page...

Believe me when I say I lost more than a few braincells in the process... so many stupid people here that either hate characters for no reason and/or just don't get the story at all...
Hating on Sky is almost the least stupid thing I've read here so far...

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I've read this thread from page one to this page...

Believe men when I say I lost more than a few braincells in the process... so many stupid people here that either hate characters for no reason and/or just don't get the story at all...
Hating on Sky is almost the least stupid thing I've read here so far...
I find it quite bizarre if someone actually HATES Sky. I just see no reason: she's not the bullies that hurt you in the past like Aine and Emma, and she has the right to be angry with MC when she found out you fucked Gwen because she thought MC only cared for his sexual desire instead of her innocent love (same goes with Emma if you don't choose EmmaSolo, even a harem lover like myself can't help but feeling a bit selfish for choosing the harem option). Before Emma's story gets disclosed Sky is my favorite MG because she cares about MC in every way she can and it would be a fool to reject her affection. (But I guess the reason why some people hate Sky is because they don't tolerate incest content?)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Jul 4, 2018
Klara's secret highschool past was short but awesome. And MC and Aines expanded history this update clears up questions I had of why he would ask her out right after transferring in.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So... did Klara kill that other girl in the flash back? It sure seemed like it, :unsure:

She's mildly terrifying, but also sexy as hell.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
are there any actual yes to route besides Aine, gwen, sky, and emma?? or is everyone still no rn?
By the end of Chapter 1: Part 1 Freya should be yes as well. At least she was for me. I didn't check before the very end, but I don't think anyone else got added as only Klara and Moon are also there, and it is too early for them, I think. Lily and Naomi aren't on the trip, so nothing has changed for them.

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
By the end of Chapter 1: Part 1 Freya should be yes as well. At least she was for me. I didn't check before the very end, but I don't think anyone else got added as only Klara and Moon are also there, and it is too early for them, I think. Lily and Naomi aren't on the trip, so nothing has changed for them.
ok so i had to use gallery to get her scenes what are her key choice roads?

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes