• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
She is not pretending to be human in the flashbacks, because she was not always her present self. She was much "nicer" in the past since a certain event has not happened to her that would turn her evil and hate the MC's family.
I've just gotten through the rest of the game now

She's still pure evil regardless, and while I can understand how her past must've affected her, her treatment of her own daughter is beyond horrendous, as well as her essentially keeping Emma as a slave, and likely others too. I can't sympathise with someone like her...she's too far gone

Reactions: MrLKX

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is a decision to let Hera slap the MC or not.
What's decided there?
What flag is set and how relevant is that decision?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There is a decision to let Hera slap the MC or not.
What's decided there?
What flag is set and how relevant is that decision?
I have no idea of the internal developments due to this decision, but I just let her do it. While her actions were monstrous and unforgivable, she never got over the loss of her husband and son. I can understand her wanting revenge on Kei's father, but the end should not justify the means. I wonder what Emma's mother would think of this if she were still alive and what she would say to her.

What I was getting at: I had her slap Kei so she could get it out of her system. Who knows, maybe this will make her question herself at some point and improve at least a little bit.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
You My Guy, you really outdone it. This Update was full of so many Emotions.
You just left a void in my heart with that Cliffhanger. Being honest here, i kinda cry a little bit.

after this update, im questioning myself if I should change my current top 1 most favorte game with this one.

Keep Up the Amazing Work.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Emy route is really touching,b.. b.. but...
How dare you ...
Neglecting all those cute girls :cry:
It's not that I don't like them, Gwen is my second favorite, but I really Really want to see her happy ending first, to feel like "Emy is the main heroine and the others are 'what if'", but it's just me, don't mind me.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen
with the gallery there's a bug that either tells me to reload or open. I done both and it doesnt work

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep3.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
    fdefault gwenoutsidetalk = False
                             ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Fri Aug 26 13:05:43 2022

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
A flag is set there, but that flag has not been used again. Would suggest going with you want right now, but save there just in case.
That's what I did, I have a save at that point. My current save is letting her slap the MC, for several reasons.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen

Hi, i got this error when i open the game.
1661561979723.png

Reactions: Reniere

pleasebean

Nov 17, 2018
with the gallery there's a bug that either tells me to reload or open. I done both and it doesnt work

Code:

^

Open the ep3.rpy with notepad or any program you using to edit text file then remove the letter f in the very first line like the error said it should looks like "fdefault....." to "default.....", save and close.

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018

Code:

^

hi guys i didn't know that it was doing that i have fixed it and update the file and posted the fixed file there to you to if you get the same error please use this file and thanks you for bring to my attention

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes