• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Oh boy I can't wait for that. I love the whole cast but if anyone needs a happy ending it's Emy.
can't agree more. A harem lover like myself still feels very sorry for Emy when I have to choose the harem option, seeing her saying "it hurts" just makes me wanna hug her tightly. I hope even in harem route she will become more and more confident to express her feelings for MC and not afraid to compete against others after being freed from mafia duty, instead of remaining just a "sidekick" of Aine (honestly I felt kind of weird when everybody sees MC and Aine's proposal, especially with Emy and Sky who obviously still need more time to accept the concept of "sharing" MC.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod is anyone got an error please redownload the file again as I fixed the error that happen
Using your mod I receive this error, (see attached errors.txt) to fix it I removed the "f" from the first line "fdefault gwenoutsidetalk = False" so it reads 'default gwenoutsidetalk = False"

Both versions of your mod have this issue.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I loved the update, but idk why it removed me from certain girls' paths, unless the harem option just isn't a choice and following one girl's path locks you from another?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I loved the update, but idk why it removed me from certain girls' paths, unless the harem option just isn't a choice and following one girl's path locks you from another?
For now I think you can only have Aine, Emma, Gwen, Sky routes started and in this update you start Freya's (I haven't finished the update yet, so I may have to add some to the list, or not)

Reactions: Herofactory45

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Due to windows problems a while ago, I had to replay the game from zero. That wasn't a big problem for me, but replaying chapter 5 of the prologue, even knowing it is a hard chapter, was again way to cruel. And I'm not ashamed of myself to confess, that I cried. Now after finishing the "whole" game, during Ch1 I had to cry again. Pls dev, don't make us cry again. I like the story though. It's well written and understanding the motivations of the girls are, IMO, key parts, therefor it's alright. But I would like to see all characters finally getting happy. I know that some of the girls still need to get introduced to sharing the MC with eachother. Also, some girls did get way more attention up until now than the others. Again, no deal breaker, because of their different backgrounds and the way it got written, it makes sense up to this point, but I hope it evens itself out in some way. We don't want that someone feels left out, do we? Keep up the fantastic work on this one, dev! And thank you for sharing your story with us.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
"For those who played", I want to play the game but only if there is already a happy ending for Emy, so, can someone tell me if this update has her happy ending or if I will have to wait.

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Gwen is just too good. Still my favourite girl after those heartbreaking stories with Emma and Aine. She is the only one who cares about MC in high school makes me love her more.

Awesome update, the music just levels up the scenes and makes them better. Already can't wait for the new update!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
"For those who played", I want to play the game but only if there is already a happy ending for Emy, so, can someone tell me if this update has her happy ending or if I will have to wait.
It seems like Emy's solo ending will be part of the next release. I'm not sure how the story will go of course, if it ends there in the same way closing the door at the beginning does as an actual game over (but a happy one), or if there will be more each update as the overarching plot still seems to need to happen. While it won't be my main run, I am excited to see where a solo story with Emy goes.

Emma, though, is happy with her place in the harem in this update, so I don't regret going that route as my main run.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Using your mod I receive this error, (see attached errors.txt) to fix it I removed the "f" from the first line "fdefault gwenoutsidetalk = False" so it reads 'default gwenoutsidetalk = False"

Both versions of your mod have this issue.
Had the same problem, replace it with the official mod linked above and it'll work fine.

Reactions: DarkOs31
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes