• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
this episode was really cool and the volleyball animations were good, shu is a nice guy, gwen is the best character ever and behind her is Moon. But the end, man, managed to reach a level of cringe and something silly never reached, my reaction when reaching this part was literally:

AbsoluteMildAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gif

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok. Just finished it for the first time and I gotta say: even though in the begining I found it a little bit silly, the more I played it, the more I liked it. That flashback about Emy's past, hit me hard because I lost my mom to cancer as well. So yeah, great game so far. Looking forward to play more. Excellent work, dev!
But I have one question: who will be LIs? Well, I know that everyone who lives with MC are LIs, then Lilly, Frey, Klara (maybe?), Moon (maybe?). But I didn't see anything that could make Jess, Claire LIs too. So, if someone knows...

Reactions: Herofactory45

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
But I have one question: who will be LIs? Well, I know that everyone who lives with MC are LIs, then Lilly, Frey, Klara (maybe?), Moon (maybe?). But I didn't see anything that could make Jess, Claire LIs too. So, if someone knows...
You can check your phone -> characters to see a full list of the LIs.

Moon and Klara yes. Jess NO (she is LI from LCC), and Claire is not a LI in either game.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You can check your phone -> characters to see a full list of the LIs.

Moon and Klara yes. Jess NO (she is LI from LCC), and Claire is not a LI in either game.
What is LCC?

Edit: Oh, I saw that this dev has another game. Thank you! I'll check it too

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes