• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The story is able to move away from the bully plot more quickly because it is relatively minor in its scope. If it were worse, then more time would necessarily need to be devoted to it (bogging down the story) and it would be harder to get past it and get to the point of willingness to have relationships with the main girls.
I can understand not wanting to make it super bad so there is no forgiveness to be had with the girls, but its still being dragged tho the whole story, im past Emy chapter now and mc is still saying stupid shit like "well they still have to prove to me they're better" and etc Like come on! they asked mc do shit and mc did it of his own free will and even more MC already know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mc is supposedly a "soft-hearted" person, ya i just can't see that when hes holding on to this stupid "bully" plot and still going on how it made his HS hell when he knows for a fact all the other girls had it worse! and they didn't have the option to say "Nah im good, do it yourself"

its just silly, and making the bully aspect stronger (like actually maybe have him being bully) would drive home the fact how hes able to forgive them later and prove thats he a kind heart person

i wouldn't care so much if this "bullying" wasn't a crucial point in the entire plot of the game, but it is and its the weakest part.

and no it didn't happen when he was a "kid" it happen when he was 18/19 if it happen when he was in elementary school sure it would at least be more believable, 18/19 no thats consider adult age in like every country minus the US.
so we aren't talking about some 9 year old here we are talking about a young adult here.
If you're 18/19 and can't say no to a pretty face thats on you, not the other person.

Hell i'd be fine with it as is if the other kids in the school started to pick on mc and etc because of aine's "popularity"
but from what i've saw so far no one in that school likes aine anyways nor was she popular and the other kids didn't bother mc at all..

Like just slightly tweaking the story to have aine be popular enough to have the whole school turn against him so they don't want to talk to him or even be his friend can go a long way in making it more believable. but as is just makes MC a moron that holds stupid childish grudges over NOTHING, sure he doesn't want revenge, but why would he? they didn't do anything beside ask him to buy them shit and he could've just said "nah im good"

The worst part is i know for a fact this dev can write better (look at emys backstory for example) it honestly feels like this part was written by a totally different person then the person who written the rest of the story.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I can understand not wanting to make it super bad so there is no forgiveness to be had with the girls, but its still being dragged tho the whole story, im past Emy chapter now and mc is still saying stupid shit like "well they still have to prove to me they're better" and etc Like come on! they asked mc do shit and mc did it of his own free will and even more MC already know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mc is supposedly a "soft-hearted" person, ya i just can't see that when hes holding on to this stupid "bully" plot and still going on how it made his HS hell when he knows for a fact all the other girls had it worse! and they didn't have the option to say "Nah im good, do it yourself"

its just silly, and making the bully aspect stronger (like actually maybe have him being bully) would drive home the fact how hes able to forgive them later and prove thats he a kind heart person

i wouldn't care so much if this "bullying" wasn't a crucial point in the entire plot of the game, but it is and its the weakest part.

and no it didn't happen when he was a "kid" it happen when he was 18/19 if it happen when he was in elementary school sure it would at least be more believable, 18/19 no thats consider adult age in like every country minus the US.
so we aren't talking about some 9 year old here we are talking about a young adult here.
If you're 18/19 and can't say no to a pretty face thats on you, not the other person.

Hell i'd be fine with it as is if the other kids in the school started to pick on mc and etc because of aine's "popularity"
but from what i've saw so far no one in that school likes aine anyways nor was she popular and the other kids didn't bother mc at all..

Like just slightly tweaking the story to have aine be popular enough to have the whole school turn against him so they don't want to talk to him or even be his friend can go a long way in making it more believable. but as is just makes MC a moron that holds stupid childish grudges over NOTHING, sure he doesn't want revenge, but why would he? they didn't do anything beside ask him to buy them shit and he could've just said "nah im good"

The worst part is i know for a fact this dev can write better (look at emys backstory for example) it honestly feels like this part was written by a totally different person then the person who written the rest of the story.
Yup at first I was dissapointed that revenge was not an option. But after reading the 'bullying' part I would be embarrassed to even think of revenge. We basically hung around with 3 of the hottest girl at school

Mar 28, 2019
Yup at first I was dissapointed that revenge was not an option. But after reading the 'bullying' part I would be embarrassed to even think of revenge. We basically hung around with 3 of the hottest girl at school

~>Yah the game story is my cup of tea and also the ladies but I drop it when I read no option revenge.

~>My 1st impression on MC is a simp but dunno anymore since I stop playing.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Mar 28, 2019
So do i need to play both games? or are both 100% independent just happens to be in same "universe" like im not going to get confused or miss out on some plot or something if i don't play the other?
~>In my opinion yeah play both game since it's just cross over on what's happening in their world but there's no correct order which 1 to play correct me If wrong.

~>The game has great story but my bully is my lover MC is kinda simp with no revenge option so I stop playing but continue on life changing choice I donnu if the other is MC is a simp since it's been a while I played.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How long is this game currently?
Was really curious about this game for ages, but its still a prologue...in 1,5 years of development. Not sure if this is a red flag or dont worry about it flag yet.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How long is this game currently?
Was really curious about this game for ages, but its still a prologue...in 1,5 years of development. Not sure if this is a red flag or dont worry about it flag yet.
This VN has about 6 hours or more, depending on how fast you read and if you skip. Also gets one more update before NiiChan moves back to LCC for two updates, both of which are connected (LCC takes place 2 years before MBML).

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes