• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think there are certain factors to consider:

1. at that time the protagonist was a bit more portly compared to his fitter self in the present.
2. Aine will have assumed that someone she treated like that back then would have rather slammed the door in her face.
3. she would have been reluctant to remember that time, firstly because her relationship with her mother was even worse than it is now, and secondly because of a very simple thing: shame. There wasn't really anything she could have done about it, which doesn't change the fact that she is aware that she had to give someone, whose presence she actually liked, a hard time.

And yes, at that time it won't have been real feelings that Aine had for the protagonist, but I would definitely say that there was potential there. Just the way he regularly drove her up the wall and tore down her facade gave her virtually no opportunity not to be her real self. That he was later the latest target in her mother's game nipped the whole thing in the bud, of course, but ensured that Aine developed real feelings of guilt here, since he was the first guy who really liked her and not just because she was attractive and came from an influential family.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This one sucked as it seemed not to happen in my game, despite Emma being the only one the game says is yes and it sounds like that ending is tragic. I hope it's not that bullshit where it has to be perfect.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
They do, but at the same time it's very sad.
Thinking about it fills my eyes (yet) again. Very well written part of the game. It does hit you hard though.
Only confused me more. I've never been sad and happy at same time lol I've heard of people being so happy they cried but not happy and sad together.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Only confused me more. I've never been sad and happy at same time lol I've heard of people being so happy they cried but not happy and sad together.
I think you should play it to know what i mean. Won't spoiler it for you ;)
Let's just say the entire part of Emma's solo ending is pretty heavy and the ending is... well a good ending but also very sad imho.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally haven't watched Emma's ending, but from what I've read here, here's how I personally would have wound it up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vezix

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I had 5 points and route "yes" with Emma (the only other route yes is with Sky and 3 points) but it just ended where the last one did. Is this one of that crap where you have to get it absolutely perfect?

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I had 5 points and route "yes" with Emma (the only other route yes is with Sky and 3 points) but it just ended where the last one did. Is this one of that crap where you have to get it absolutely perfect?
The choice to get Emma's solo-ending is made in episode 7
There is an option for the harem route or "pursue your promise" which will start the solo-ending.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes