• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I would have done both sitting on their porch watching the sunset and the camera moving away... would have been much better.
If you know me well enough, you shouldn't expect that kind of thing from me. :KEK:

In any case, harem route is better. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 p2 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod
Does the mod require an update to work with the latest version of the game or is it good to go? And if the latter, does it go up til the end of the update or only as far as the previous one (which would require an update I guess)?
Thank you in advance!

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Very well done for the ending although I would have preferred a certain someone sticking around. The sci fi stuff at the very end was weird lol

Aug 14, 2018
Hey, perhaps someone can help me out. I started playing this game a couple of days ago and I have not yet progressed very far into the story, but up until now I very much enjoy it.

Now I wanted to know about the status of the game and stumbled across different info that I try to put together:
This seems to be part 1 of two parts of the complete game, so half of the game is yet to come and also the first 7 episodes are prologue. What I could not figure out is how this already has an ending though. Is it correct, that, taking the right (or wrong ?) choices you finish the game after the first part already, and miss out on the second part?

Edit: Put in some linebreaks for better structure.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, perhaps someone can help me out. I started playing this game a couple of days ago and I have not yet progressed very far into the story, but up until now I very much enjoy it.

Now I wanted to know about the status of the game and stumbled across different info that I try to put together:
This seems to be part 1 of two parts of the complete game, so half of the game is yet to come and also the first 7 episodes are prologue. What I could not figure out is how this already has an ending though. Is it correct, that, taking the right (or wrong ?) choices you finish the game after the first part already, and miss out on the second part?

Edit: Put in some linebreaks for better structure.

This game is a non-linear visual novel. Non-linear visual novels are known to have multiple (sometimes dozens) of endings.

Out of these multiple endings, only one ending is complete so far. Which means yes, taking the choice to commit to Emma will let you finish the game early, but also force you to miss a fuck ton of other content (including a ton of content that will be made in the future).

Personally, I'm betting (without evidence) that each main heroine will have their own unique ending, plus one "true ending." Seeing as there are eight heroines, there are probably gonna be 9 endings to this game. Out of these 9, one ending has been completed :)

I would recommend you to play through Emma's ending, though. It's heart-warming and excellently written.

Reactions: 01234 and EricGrey

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Lolocon has the right of it, as best we can figure. I wanted to add that I highly recommend saving AT LEAST at the beginning of every episode/chapter. The first ending required going back to Episode 7 to branch off to. I suspect there might be other endings that will require the same.

BlueArrow

Jul 12, 2018
Emma's solo ending was beautiful, loved it!

Not sure how I feel about the stinger though, it felt a bit tacked on.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Emma's solo ending was beautiful, loved it!
Same, Emma ending 10/10 i don't even need more game i'm quite happy with ending it was great (and this coming from a guy that ussally only does harem ending and refuses to even acknowledge solo endings Lol) as far as im concerned its the cannon ending (judging by the promo i guess it kinda is Lol)

but adding that promo at the end did not like that one bit im sure it will be a good game but it just kinda cheapens Emmas ending IMHO

Cwoissah

Oct 13, 2019
Holy shit man, Emma's route went unbelievably hard. My fucking heart is gonna explode. Probably the best writing I've seen out of a game on this site (outside of the big-party stuff, like Yuzusoft). Well done

Reactions: CypherTop87

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Amount of girls is more than enough just progress storyline as main as well as sub, the more the merrier, and dont forget harem ending that includes all these girls with wedding, babies and etc. Other girls if you guys have them in mind, just leave them for other similar games of your work, so that we could enjoy your future work for our whole life....

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
I haven't finished yet but damn...Emma's story made me cry. This game is certainly not something I was expecting to find here, i'm loving it.
Since it clearly is inspired on anime games, I suspect there will be different endings for each girl and a harem ending, right?

Reactions: CypherTop87

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
oof. i have to admit, with the emma solo ending i don´t even wanna know if i still want to go the harem route. Leah is just waaaaay too precious...

Hope we´re gonna get to see her on the Harem route aswell.

Reactions: Yenod
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes