• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

xyphose

May 8, 2019
What's the correct answer to You guys are? (Default: roommates)?
"siblings" or "family"?
If your talking about the question specifically between you and Sky I put siblings. Though family works too I'm pretty certain the intent is siblings.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
wow, spoiler of new game in latest patch
i hope you finish mbml and lcc first before jumping on new one

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I dare say both options are incest.

Yeah, just wonder about the word specifically so it doesn't say "We are a siblings" or something.
The engrish is already bad enough, judging from the first few minutes.
well , technically .. not true .... family mean something different than siblings ... could also be step(s) which is not real family but only by marriage ... (not blood related)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
So i wanted to ask something plainly, i played LLC, does it have any correlation or importance to the story of this game or should i view it as a alternative story?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
MBML Chapter 1 Episode 2 Teaser #1:

1677487925057.png

1677487964029.png

oof. i have to admit, with the emma solo ending i don´t even wanna know if i still want to go the harem route. Leah is just waaaaay too precious...

Hope we´re gonna get to see her on the Harem route aswell.
you will., but under a diff circumstances.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So i would assume the MC of LLC and MBML are two different people and in that regard also two different LI's for each MC?
MBML is two years after LLC.
MBML Chapter 1 Episode 2 Teaser #1:

View attachment 2422915
That doesn't seem to be a very friendly hug. Is she some sort of relative of Gwen? But I'm only aware of her mother, Emilda. But Gwen and Emilda has a complicated relationship so could fit.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
MBML is two years after LLC.

That doesn't seem to be a very friendly hug. Is she some sort of relative of Gwen? But I'm only aware of her mother, Emilda. But Gwen and Emilda has a complicated relationship so could fit.
Thats her mom., we will meet her in this update (y)

Reactions: bacienvu88

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this coming to an end overall and this was just the first of many endings or does one character have an early ending? I'm just picking this up and confused by the versioning.

Reactions: BrockLanders

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Is this coming to an end overall and this was just the first of many endings or does one character have an early ending? I'm just picking this up and confused by the versioning.
This game still has a lot of contents to offer in the future. Emma did get an early ending, you'll know why the dev chose to make her solo ending at such an early stage after you complete the prologue.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Emma's solo ending is only one possible path. If you don't take that, it continues. I'm assuming that other girls will have their own solo endings which you can take instead of going for the Harem ending.

Reactions: fishbrain
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes