• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Hmm. Military buddies of Moon? My guess is that this ties in with what we learned in latest episode of Sicae.

EDIT: MCs will not interact more than they already have if I understand correctly. MBML and Sicae are completely separate games, there are no checks for Sicae stuff in MBML. What you see in MBML is the canonical ending of Sicae. There will be other endings in Sicae.

I actually find it good for Sicae and MBML developed at the same time. I like how the world is fleshed out regardless of if it is an update of Sicae or MBML. My guess is that Sicae will spoil things in MBML as well at some point if it not already has. So there will be spoilers whichever game is made first. Does it help if you think of Sicae as a prequel to MBML? There are lots of works which has prequels where you know roughly what will happen. And this is fine.

Also I forgot about the eye patch, but I don't find that much of a spoiler since we already know MC and Claire will have fierce battles.

You do spoiler tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]ipsum lorem[/spoiler]
And inline spoiler:
Code:
[ispoiler]ipsum lorem[/ispoiler]
Or you can just use the gui buttons for it.

ty for the spoiler tag thing. makes it a lot easier to ask questions

Reactions: bacienvu88

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Hmm. Military buddies of Moon? My guess is that this ties in with what we learned in latest episode of Sicae.

EDIT: MCs will not interact more than they already have if I understand correctly. MBML and Sicae are completely separate games, there are no checks for Sicae stuff in MBML. What you see in MBML is the canonical ending of Sicae. There will be other endings in Sicae.

I actually find it good for Sicae and MBML developed at the same time. I like how the world is fleshed out regardless of if it is an update of Sicae or MBML. My guess is that Sicae will spoil things in MBML as well at some point if it not already has. So there will be spoilers whichever game is made first. Does it help if you think of Sicae as a prequel to MBML? There are lots of works which has prequels where you know roughly what will happen. And this is fine.

Also I forgot about the eye patch, but I don't find that much of a spoiler since we already know MC and Claire will have fierce battles.

You do spoiler tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]ipsum lorem[/spoiler]
And inline spoiler:
Code:
[ispoiler]ipsum lorem[/ispoiler]
Or you can just use the gui buttons for it.
Thanks for the spoiler thing, Ill use this for myself from now on.
I know its a prequel, and sure it fleshes the story but at the same time can take away from the experience.
And I thought the game said "We will meet again later on... For sure" or something alongside those lines as I have played the chapter yesterday.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
red hair..... school uniform.... stockings.... skirt..... sleeveless shirt

guess who
Likely Lily (though that isn't her usual school uniform). But could be Klara in a flashback from her college days as well.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1679159722885.png

Hey, guys! I'm back for a short discussion.
To start things off, we will change the Episode/Update title.

Something didn't work out how I wanted it to, so I chose my second option. And honestly, it is way better, and I'm delighted with the results. I can't spoil it for you now, but it doesn't affect the story, so don't worry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, onto the numbers:
Line of raw dialogues: 1380
Renders: 0
Animations: 0
Audio & SFX: 0
I'm putting all my attention on writing at the moment, and it is moving faster than usual. Our goal for this update's raw dialogue lines is 4000 more or less. If this keeps up, we'll reach that goal in no time.
I will finish one major event of a particular character, then render the update's first half. So, our next post will likely be a preview.
The second half focuses entirely on Gwen alone, and her Second Arc will prove why she's the best girl(not a biased developer at all).

And that will be all for this post.
I'll see you at the next one!

- NiiChan out

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
View attachment 2477758

Something didn't work out how I wanted it to, so I chose my second option. And honestly, it is way better, and I'm delighted with the results. I can't spoil it for you now, but it doesn't affect the story, so don't worry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, onto the numbers:
I'm putting all my attention on writing at the moment, and it is moving faster than usual. Our goal for this update's raw dialogue lines is 4000 more or less. If this keeps up, we'll reach that goal in no time.
I will finish one major event of a particular character, then render the update's first half. So, our next post will likely be a preview.
The second half focuses entirely on Gwen alone, and her Second Arc will prove why she's the best girl(not a biased developer at all).

- NiiChan out
A king must know who the most beautiful woman in his kingdom is even if he must serve the others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FjPji and OEJ

Yooneh29

Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 2477758

Now, onto the numbers:

- NiiChan out
Yes! Cant wait for this. Gwen just hits differently for me

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Wait, wtf? Why 'Emma Solo Ending'? I can understand if we weren't treating the first 7 chapters as a 'Prologue', but if they were meant as a prologue, having an ending at the very first chapter feels very, very weird. Even counting the first 7 chapters, one is essentially a backstory chapter, so this feels very sudden.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Wait, wtf? Why 'Emma Solo Ending'? I can understand if we weren't treating the first 7 chapters as a 'Prologue', but if they were meant as a prologue, having an ending at the very first chapter feels very, very weird. Even counting the first 7 chapters, one is essentially a backstory chapter, so this feels very sudden.
Emma's solo ending comes about because MC basically says to Emma: Fuck the plot, let's elope!

Although I can agree that it is somewhat sudden. It is not necessary for MC to fulfill his promise to Emma at the first possible opportunity after all. On the other hand, things will get complicated if we continue with the plot, so there may not be further opportunities.

Reactions: htc89234
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes