• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wait, wtf? Why 'Emma Solo Ending'? I can understand if we weren't treating the first 7 chapters as a 'Prologue', but if they were meant as a prologue, having an ending at the very first chapter feels very, very weird. Even counting the first 7 chapters, one is essentially a backstory chapter, so this feels very sudden.
Emma's solo ending comes about because MC basically says to Emma: Fuck the plot, let's elope!

Although I can agree that it is somewhat sudden. It is not necessary for MC to fulfill his promise to Emma at the first possible opportunity after all. On the other hand, things will get complicated if we continue with the plot, so there may not be further opportunities.
It would be very and i mean VERY difficult down the line for MC to say "fuck all of you imma go be with emma" :KEK:

Also, at that fork MC actually makes a decision to let all the girls know that he has multiple ppl in his life now.

As for the other girls. Im not so certain they will get thier own specific endings. Emma got one coz she is special :)

Coz it wont make much sense story wise but thats just my opinion and its up to Niichan.

But one thing is same for both games, you can pick which girl will be in your harem. Aka the story will progress as intended but whether the girl is in romantic relationship or a platonic friendship will be based in your choices

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
It would be very and i mean VERY difficult down the line for MC to say "fuck all of you imma go be with emma" :KEK:
That's true; it'd probably make it necessary to make a "route" where the MC does not romance the other girls (particularly Aine of course), but he does what he needs to do/would do in a romance route because it is "correct/morally good", which is something I could see the MC doing but I can understand if writing it all would feel too boring only to get the Emma end anyway. I think I can understand it from a developer/writing point of view, but it does feel sudden to me as a reader.

Thanks for the answers tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

dd1776

Nov 19, 2022
GODDAMNIT NII CHAN WHY IS YOUR VERSE SO GOOD! When it said oh there are some plot points from LCC at the start I was like ok probably just a cameo or sum, nah this game takes a whole two years after it so now we got the future and the past but not the present. Plus the solo ending fuckin hurt my soul, I was expecting a lil epilogue not a whole story arc about adopting a child and having Em come to terms with it all. You have outdone yourself

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
GODDAMNIT NII CHAN WHY IS YOUR VERSE SO GOOD! When it said oh there are some plot points from LCC at the start I was like ok probably just a cameo or sum, nah this game takes a whole two years after it so now we got the future and the past but not the present. Plus the solo ending fuckin hurt my soul, I was expecting a lil epilogue not a whole story arc about adopting a child and having Em come to terms with it all. You have outdone yourself
I personally cannot wait for how it will progress, I think Gwen and Moons personalities so far sre my favourite, so I cannot wait to see what we will get with them. Also it is super nice to get an ending that isn't at the very end rather all endings have a chance tobe dynamic

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just curious if the Dev has ever mentioned if the game will come to Steam eventually? Thank you.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Its an illusion's HS2 based game. So no steam iirc
Correct. Because of potential copyright infringement. The VN would have to be rebuilt via DAZ, for example, and that would not be worth the effort.

Reactions: OEJ

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So please inform me if I am a fucking twat but what does Emmas ending suggest with what happens with Leah?
I think we need to learn more about what Amber, E and Maya actually are to answer that. It is definitely clear that Leah is special in some way (not only being special to Emma and MC).

I think Niichan has hinted that we will see more of Leah in the main storyline.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Is this story done or is everyone going to get a solo ending or a harem ending?

If this is already been answered I apologize I haven't played the game since the last update and I actually forgot about the game until I saw it in my folder on my PC I started playing it again.

Reactions: wiwem71072

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Is this story done or is everyone going to get a solo ending or a harem ending?

If this is already been answered I apologize I haven't played the game since the last update and I actually forgot about the game until I saw it in my folder on my PC I started playing it again.
there is still a lot... i mean A LOT to go on

• Love
Reactions: Klopdwerg
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes