• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So I just read the title Chapter 1 Episode 1. Can I ask how many chapters or episodes roughly this game planned to have?

Is it close to completion? Because I read the current title of the thread is "Emma solo ending" and it makes me curious whether it's an outlier for Emma or it's close to completion for every other MBML characters too.
Exactly how many chapters and how many episodes per chapter there is going to be only Niichan knows. But note that before this episode there is 7 episodes of the prologue. You can guess from there.

Emma is an outlier. No other LIs have solo endings planned as I understand it.

Reactions: camube

D.Guile

Mar 14, 2021
Exactly how many chapters and how many episodes per chapter there is going to be only Niichan knows. But note that before this episode there is 7 episodes of the prologue. You can guess from there.

Emma is an outlier. No other LIs have solo endings planned as I understand it.

So this game is still in progress...whew. I really was enjoying the story.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Guys nii chan posted on discord he will take a temporary hiatus because of his health issue
Really hoping he gets well soon
Everyone pls pray for nii chan's wellbeing

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Everyone

**Temporary Hiatus - Due to Health Issues**

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. This is a bit embarrassing for me to share, but it's essential to keep you all informed about my current situation. As a developer, I take pride in my work, and it's difficult to admit when I need to take a step back. There's still so much to be done, like wallpapers, in-game renders, and more, but unfortunately, I need to take a break.

This morning, I woke up in such excruciating pain that I had to visit the doctor. This time, I saw a different general physician who diagnosed me with a Perianal Abscess instead of Piles. That explains why the treatment I've been taking over the past few weeks wasn't helping and even worsened the situation where I couldn't sit anymore.

Currently, I'm on bed rest, taking a lot of antibiotics to fight the infection. The good news is that the doctor believes it can still be treated with medication, and surgery might not be necessary. However, I have been advised to rest for seven days while taking the prescribed medication to prevent further irritation or infection.

As a result, I will be taking a break from development starting tomorrow for at least a week. Once I fully recover, I'll be back in full swing, working on our projects. Of course, if the antibiotics don't prove effective, surgery may be required, which would extend my recovery time.

It's frustrating not to be able to do my job when I want to, and it's a blow to my pride, but I need to prioritize my health.

I'll be back soon, and in the meantime, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Take care, and I'll see you all soon!

- NiiChan out

Naiton

Apr 17, 2023
Man this game made me almost cry. What a journey! Emmas story is so hearthbreaking ..esp when you play the other route and think what happens to the child if we are not in this timeline

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
update on niichan's condition

Update:

I went on a follow-up checkup earlier as the abscess popped last night, draining a lot of pusses and coagulated blood last night. The doc confirmed the popping was meant to happen after taking the antibiotics. He expected me to return, and that's the first thing he mentioned before I even started talking. So far, the progress is quick and steady. All that's left is for it to heal or the pain to disappear before I can go back to work again. Definitely found a doctor that knows what he's doing this time around.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unless some was added in the latest update which I haven't played through I don't believe there is any. I can think of one risky creampie but that's the closest that I remember to it.
In emma's route

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
someone needs to play emma ending Lol
Riiiiggggghhhhttt. Imma dumbass. I was super excited for that one for so long and I just couldn't get through it. The opening where he dumps his other girls just left too bad a taste in my mouth lmao
Edit: I'm also a double dumbass. For my first reply I just saw the game title started with "My" and I thought I was on the My Real Desire thread:FacePalm::HideThePain:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Riiiiggggghhhhttt. Imma dumbass. I was super excited for that one for so long and I just couldn't get through it. The opening where he dumps his other girls just left too bad a taste in my mouth lmao

Really? its like the best ending it was so good(and sad) and i normally hate solo endings

Reactions: bacienvu88

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Really? its like the best ending it was so good(and sad) and i normally hate solo endings
I have no doubt about that but the beginning with Sky and Gwen just put me in a bad mood and by the time I shook it off I'd already distracted myself with a bunch of other AVNs. I'll probably finish it when the next update drops.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes