• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I have no doubt about that but the beginning with Sky and Gwen just put me in a bad mood and by the time I shook it off I'd already distracted myself with a bunch of other AVNs. I'll probably finish it when the next update drops.
I had the same reaction. But I solved it by doing another playthrough where MC only romances Emma. And voilà! No sad scenes.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I actually thought 75% complete for the whole game XD. Kinda excited about that, still excited for chapter 2 though. Thanks for the update.
Dude the game dev just finished the prologue and started chp 1 how will he reach 75 %
Give him some time to cook
The story is no where near the ending
So much plot is left :ROFLMAO:

swallowzyl

May 8, 2023
A very promising start. I look forward to future updates.
Great models and even a bit of humour sprinkled into the mix.
Keep up the excellent work NiiChan

Reactions: OEJ

Eben365

May 18, 2018
A very well-done emotional story despite the game leaving me on a cliffhanger at the time of writing this. All the characters are very likable with entertaining interaction with the main character and each other. The anime-like scenarios are not the most well-done, but they're not god-awful, nor do they ruin the story. So far I will have to say my favorite girl is Emma, that backstory got me in the feels more than any other character. Can't wait to see where this developer takes the story in the next update, but now its time to play Sicae

lejaxfzone

Mar 1, 2022
I want to ask sth to dear author. NiiChan which relationship you designed for Kei and Sky in your mind? I let them be roommates but I can't understand something like why their love is forbidden. Can you explain it without spoiler if it is possible?

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
I want to ask sth to dear author. NiiChan which relationship you designed for Kei and Sky in your mind? I let them be roommates but I can't understand something like why their love is forbidden. Can you explain it without spoiler if it is possible?
they're designed to be siblings while Klara is supposed to be your mom

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes