• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
didn't play emma's solo ending and I won't :LOL:
cried enough in her prologue & I HATE ENDINGS !!!
The reality is depressing enough that's why we escape from it to games but damn, you made me regret that :ROFLMAO:

I wish you good health NiiChan
Thanks for your hard work
I finally broke down and read it last week. It's been installed for months and I finally did it.

I don't regret it.

Reactions: amnero8253

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

Story: 100%
Renders: 80%

1684259607217.png 1684259627175.png 1684259643640.png 1684259658050.png 1684259676576.png 1684259693966.png 1684259706495.png 1684259726035.png

Hey there, folks!

It's time for the third and final preview of our upcoming update!

I've been in a race against time, trying to make up for the precious five workdays that I lost due to a health hiccup. It's been a thrilling chase, but I'll be honest, the fatigue is starting to creep in. It's as if I've been in a gaming marathon, and my fingers are just about ready to wave the white flag. But don't worry, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. I'm gonna take a deep breath, slow down the pace, and make sure we cross the finish line with a bang!

Given this, I'm a bit hesitant to promise a release before June. The last 20% of the work still has a fair share of animations and renders to be perfected. But fear not! I'm committed to putting my best foot forward and will push through.

On a brighter note, we've got a whopping 812 renders and 16 animations ready to see the light of day! That's a huge vault just waiting to explode with content for your pleasure. Trust me, I'm as eager as you are to wrap this update up and let you all dive into the fun!

In the meantime, I've got some sizzling hot renders to whet your appetite!

Alright, that's all for now, folks! The beta release is around the corner, and I can't wait to see you all there. Until then, take care, and have a great day!

- NiiChan out ✌

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to ch1 ep1 p2 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod
I get this is a 2021 game but is there really no scene for these characters even thought they're in the gallery menu?
1684806362014.png

hansenjonas

Oct 24, 2019
hi,

im having trouble to play emmas solo ending, can anyone help plz?
If you are using the mod, there are some missing variables. I just copied the ones from the original variables file into the mod one. But it might be you could just use the original file.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Guys I just found a nice sound track on YouTube which could be modified to fit the game's theme
Let me know your thoughts about it here

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Posted by NiiChan in announcements

MBML [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] - BETA Release date Hello everyone, Get ready as I'm incredibly thrilled to announce that the beta version of our latest update is set to launch on May 30th!
This update has been a lot of labor, filled with late-night working sessions, story crafting, and countless hours spent bringing characters and settings to life. Honestly, I'm all spent after today's working hours, but I think it'll be all worth it. Please mark your calendars for the May 30th beta launch. I can't wait to have you guys play it. Changelog as it stands right now:
  • 1068+ images
  • 6245 lines of codes
  • 24 animations
  • Moon's 1st Arc
  • Klara's 1st Arc Introduction
  • Naomi's Introduction to the Main Story
  • Gwen's 2nd Arc
  • Small Main Story progress
  • 70 new background music & SFX
Note that the changelog may change on the actual beta release as I try to improve things before releasing it. Thank you all for your support, enthusiasm, and belief in this project. None of this would be possible without you.
  • NiiChan out

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

MBML [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] - BETA Release date Hello everyone, Get ready as I'm incredibly thrilled to announce that the beta version of our latest update is set to launch on May 30th!
This update has been a lot of labor, filled with late-night working sessions, story crafting, and countless hours spent bringing characters and settings to life. Honestly, I'm all spent after today's working hours, but I think it'll be all worth it. Please mark your calendars for the May 30th beta launch. I can't wait to have you guys play it. Changelog as it stands right now:
  • 1068+ images
  • 6245 lines of codes
  • 24 animations
  • Moon's 1st Arc
  • Gwen's 2nd Arc
Note that the changelog may change on the actual beta release as I try to improve things before releasing it. Thank you all for your support, enthusiasm, and belief in this project. None of this would be possible without you.
  • NiiChan out
dude u are in this thread as well?? holy

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

• 1068+ images
  • 6245 lines of codes
  • 24 animations
  • Moon's 1st Arc
  • Gwen's 2nd Arc
  • NiiChan out
im so thrilled reading this news. its a bad sad that Lilly doesnt seem to get any progress in the romance thing even tho she was introduced so early.
have been replaying this game for some times now even tho i found this gem last week or something... CANT WAIT; LETS GOOO

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes