• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
im so thrilled reading this news. its a bad sad that Lilly doesnt seem to get any progress in the romance thing even tho she was introduced so early.
have been replaying this game for some times now even tho i found this gem last week or something... CANT WAIT; LETS GOOO
God damn I can't even replay this once because of the EMOTIONAL DAMAGE. You must be built different

Reactions: Jeycii_

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
Could someone explain to my dumbass the release names? Like I’m certain I’ve played more than one update of this, so why is it still only on episode 2 of Chapter 1?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Could someone explain to my dumbass the release names? Like I’m certain I’ve played more than one update of this, so why is it still only on episode 2 of Chapter 1?
First there is the Prologue which has 7 episodes. Then follows Chapter 1, for which the second episode is about to be released.

• Red Heart
Reactions: terza

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Nah, let's wait. It's just the Beta for his test audience. Some more days and we get the release version.
Agreed. Once the beta hits F95, I tend to avoid threads until it's gone, in order to avoid spoilers and the complaining about bugs. :rolleyes:

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Is there any sex scene ? Because post says first 7 episodes are prologue.
It does bro. BUT this is more of a story focused game as such, there aren't too many scenes just yet. To be specific tho, there should be more than 10 at this point

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Does anyone know when Ch1 Ep2 is being posted
Yep Public post BTW.

Here are the release schedule and changelog:

The update should be up for:
Passion tiers - after 4 days - June 9 (UTC+8)
Attraction tiers
- after 7 days - June 12 (UTC+8)
Sparks tiers
- after 10 days - June 15 (UTC+8)
Public
- after 12 days - June 17 (UTC+8)

Changelog:

- 1082+ images
- 6684 lines of codes
- 23 animations
- Moon's 1st Arc
- Klara's 1st Arc Introduction
- Naomi's Introduction to the Main Story
- Gwen's 2nd Arc
- Small Main Story progress
- New game mechanic(Alpha)
- 76 new background music & SFX
Now if you mean here, then anytime someone feels like leaking it, or when it finally reaches public release date.
FYI Passion tier is about $10

Feb 9, 2019
Downloaded this game a few weeks ago and played it when I get the time. I have to say initially, of the girls I liked Gwen the most, especially after chapter 4: fallen angel. I voted for her in the polls, and then continued with the game. Most of the other girls were decent, with Lily, Aine and Emma being the most interesting after Gwen for me.

Then I played chapter 5, and while I was struggling to get through it at first, with it essentially being just reading... after completing it I feel destroyed. The feelings it left me with were similar to the 'mystery house sequence' where Shani encounters and meets Julia in Desert Stalker. Holy shit, what a chapter, and what a presentation of the whole flashback. It was so intricately and painstakingly done with scene after scene of daisy, and then the second half being with kei/yourself, and for Emy to lose both... man it was heartbreaking to watch, and so incredibly well done. I didn't think very much of this VN before that chapter, I was sufficiently invested to continue playing, but this last chapter was really something special. It was almost like a movie, the way it was laid out and progressed scene by scene, year by year, and the placing of the frames in many of those sequences - for example, the years passing as Emy writes letters to Kei that he'll never receive - was incredible. The looping back to their 'reunion' in highschool where Emma can only recognize him and realize the consequences of the choices she made and what Life has done to her... it lent a whole new depth to the premise of this VN.

And continuing forward, the music keeping everything together along with Emma's narration, until the present moment, it was just expertly done. I spent hours playing through this chapter, experiencing it and then sorting it into saves. And ending the chapter with Emma's smile to Kei/you after the weight of the entire chapter that you just received... just absolutely incredible.

screenshot0001.png

I now fully understand why there's a 'Emma's solo ending' and why so many people picked her in the polls, this game is one of the rare instances where I don't want to go the harem route after seeing Kei and Emma's backstory.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Downloaded this game a few weeks ago and played it when I get the time. I have to say initially, of the girls I liked Gwen the most, especially after chapter 4: fallen angel. I voted for her in the polls, and then continued with the game. Most of the other girls were decent, with Lily, Aine and Emma being the most interesting after Gwen for me.

Then I played chapter 5, and while I was struggling to get through it at first, with it essentially being just reading... after completing it I feel destroyed. The feelings it left me with were similar to the 'mystery house sequence' where Shani encounters and meets Julia in Desert Stalker. Holy shit, what a chapter, and what a presentation of the whole flashback. It was so intricately and painstakingly done with scene after scene of daisy, and then the second half being with kei/yourself, and for Emy to lose both... man it was heartbreaking to watch, and so incredibly well done. I didn't think very much of this VN before that chapter, I was sufficiently invested to continue playing, but this last chapter was really something special. It was almost like a movie, the way it was laid out and progressed scene by scene, year by year, and the placing of the frames in many of those sequences - for example, the years passing as Emy writes letters to Kei that he'll never receive - was incredible. The looping back to their 'reunion' in highschool where Emma can only recognize him and realize the consequences of the choices she made and what Life has done to her... it lent a whole new depth to the premise of this VN.

And continuing forward, the music keeping everything together along with Emma's narration, until the present moment, it was just expertly done. I spent hours playing through this chapter, experiencing it and then sorting it into saves. And ending the chapter with Emma's smile to Kei/you after the weight of the entire chapter that you just received... just absolutely incredible.

View attachment 2682703

I now fully understand why there's a 'Emma's solo ending' and why so many people picked her in the polls, this game is one of the rare instances where I don't want to go the harem route after seeing Kei and Emma's backstory.
On behalf of NiiChan, happy that you liked the game. He still has more in the next chapters and future chapters. Hopefully you and everyone else tries them out too :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes