• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2019
screenshot0001.png

how do I get the images that I'm missing here? there isn't much between the 2 events where you get the supermarket Gwen image and the Aine image.

Reactions: OEJ

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
How much Content is there in this Game? I remember downloading it and looking how many scenes there were with the gallery unlocker and I think it were just a view. Is it worth playing yet?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How much Content is there in this Game? I remember downloading it and looking how many scenes there were with the gallery unlocker and I think it were just a view. Is it worth playing yet?
Regardless of how fast you can read you definitely have several hours of material.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, I dont doubt that, but how much sexual content is there?
It depends on what you would call "much". For me it's a good balance between story and sex scenes. It's not an AVN where the MC fucks in every third scene but if you play those games just for sex scenes you will sure find them.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I just tried to install the new update on my Android device, and got the same error as with the previous version: App not installed as package appears to be invalid. I was having no problems two versions back, but have been unable to install updates successfully since then. I am running Android version 13. Are other Android user with that version able to install successfully?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I just tried to install the new update on my Android device, and got the same error as with the previous version: App not installed as package appears to be invalid. I was having no problems two versions back, but have been unable to install updates successfully since then. I am running Android version 13. Are other Android user with that version able to install successfully?
There is a new update?

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
I think it's application size issue. They need to either compress or make a rpa file which can be placed in the secondary save location. Thats why I make my own Android ports from windows versions I get my hands on. My all previous Android ports were working absolutely fine. I have to wait for the public release. Then I can say for sure.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Public release is on June 17.
So what? This is a piracy board. Don't get me wrong. I want the best devs the maximum of success. I support some devs myself. Everyone should pay a fair share to the devs if they like their game and play it. But after all this is a board for sharing with the poor.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
So what? This is a piracy board. Don't get me wrong. I want the best devs the maximum of success. I support some devs myself. Everyone should pay a fair share to the devs if they like their game and play it. But after all this is a board for sharing with the poor.
I didn't mean anything regarding that. I only mentioned the date to show that Niichan is quite fair to public releases as well. 7 days wait is way lesser when compared to some other devs.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I didn't mean anything regarding that. I only mentioned the date to show that Niichan is quite fair to public releases as well. 7 days wait is way lesser when compared to some other devs.
Yes, you're absolutely right. It's fair. I'm just a little bit selfish. I'm honest about it.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes