• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just a quick question .. what the fuck is going up with Jess Agnor lol? She is literally related to everyone in Sicae and MBML :p

she (only read if you played Sicae and MBML)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
BEFORE PLAYING: Return to Chapter 1 - Episode 1 right before you ask Moon if you'll pick her up and start from there. I apologize; I was too excited to release Part Two back then that I forgot to flag the choices. Those choices are supposed to keep or break you from Moon's route. Without those flags, you won't be able to see her content in this update.
Well, looks like I get to start from the beginning of Ep1 for this one. Not too big a jump though.

Thanks fro the update.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
My Bully Is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] - Attraction Tier (Patreon)

Content

My Bully is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] for Attraction Tiers!
Changelog:
- 1082+ images
- 6684 lines of codes
- 23 animations
- Moon's 1st Arc
- Klara's 1st Arc Introduction
- Naomi's Introduction to the Main Story
- Gwen's 2nd Arc
- Small Main Story progress
- New game mechanic(Alpha)
- 76 new background music & SFX

BEFORE PLAYING: Return to Chapter 1 - Episode 1 right before you ask Moon if you'll pick her up and start from there. I apologize; I was too excited to release Part Two back then that I forgot to flag the choices. Those choices are supposed to keep or break you from Moon's route. Without those flags, you won't be able to see her content in this update.

View attachment 2696909

Note: The patch is still experimental. So your feedback will be appreciated.

DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
GDRIVE - MEGA -
MAC: GDRIVE - MEGA -
ANDROID: GDRIVE - MEGA -

PATCH(WIN/LIN & MAC ONLY): [(Emma's Solo Ending) to (Chapter 1 - Episode 2)]
WIN/LIN: GDRIVE - MEGA -
MAC: GDRIVE - MEGA -

Dev Notes:
If bugs, typos, and grammatical errors occur, kindly report them to me via DM, comment, or in our discord server.
One quick question...
Why does it have to be a weekday...?
the-pursuit-of-happiness-will-smith.gif

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
"This is not a revenge game" WTF is a revenge game? One made to pay back those that left poor reviews on a previous one?
Ah disappointed it's not a revenge game.
" THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU. "

I already had time to sharpen my knife and think about revenge, but surprisingly quickly my plan went to shit and just as quickly I left.
everyone and thier mother thought the MC will be corrupting the girls just coz the word "bully" is in the title.

Hence the warning, better safe than sorry.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I don't like the thing where you have a limited amount of time to respond. My hands don't work so good.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I don't like the thing where you have a limited amount of time to respond. My hands don't work so good.
its just experimental in this episode. we are planning on putting an option to directly choose the best option if you dont wanna play the mini game and explore other options. Or Nii might introduce a switch to remove the timer for those who dont want it,.

Its still in the works

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyBullyIsMyLover-CH1EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
its just experimental in this episode. we are planning on putting an option to directly choose the best option if you dont wanna play the mini game and explore other options. Or Nii might introduce a switch to remove the timer for those who dont want it,.

Its still in the works
Any ETA on the updated WT mod? Didnt see it mentioned in its thread. (could be I am blind)

Reactions: MECKATZER

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just used the updated file only ... and traceback issues big time ... heres just a couple

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
For the patch to work, you need to have Emma's Solo ending downloaded before applying the patch, as said on the release notes. Thank you.

seeyouspacecowboy

Jun 14, 2023
Oh, that explains it. It doesn't say that on the page 1 post in this thread (as far as I can see, anyway). I patched Ch 1 ep 1, rather than Emma's Solo Ending.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes