• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I just tried to install the new update on my Android device, and got the same error as with the previous version: App not installed as package appears to be invalid. I was having no problems two versions back, but have been unable to install updates successfully since then. I am running Android version 13. Are other Android user with that version able to install successfully?
I think it's application size issue. They need to either compress or make a rpa file which can be placed in the secondary save location. Thats why I make my own Android ports from windows versions I get my hands on. My all previous Android ports were working absolutely fine. I have to wait for the public release. Then I can say for sure.
I don't think it's a space issue. I've got over 20 GB of free space. And, I've had space issues before, and that's not an error that I usually associate with that problem.

Hoping someone can help provide info; the problem's been around for roughly 6 months now.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
I don't think it's a space issue. I've got over 20 GB of free space. And, I've had space issues before, and that's not an error that I usually associate with that problem.

Hoping someone can help provide info; the problem's been around for roughly 6 months now.
You didn't get what I mean. When I mentioned size limit, I meant apk size limit. Apk installations usually have 2 GB size limits for most devices. If it goes over 2gb it usually fails to install. To overcome that either compressing to keep the size below 2gb or making a rpa expansion to keep the original apk size below 2gb. But the Android port need to have secondary save location mod. So that expansion can be placed in the save location and can be accessed by the apk.

If the size of the apk is below 2gb then it could be a different issue. Can't say for sure unless I see it for myself. If you want I can upload my Emma solo ending port. But I don't have mega or pixeldrain or gofile account. So I don't know where I can share.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
You didn't get what I mean. When I mentioned size limit, I meant apk size limit. Apk installations usually have 2 GB size limits for most devices. If it goes over 2gb it usually fails to install. To overcome that either compressing to keep the size below 2gb or making a rpa expansion to keep the original apk size below 2gb. But the Android port need to have secondary save location mod. So that expansion can be placed in the save location and can be accessed by the apk.

If the size of the apk is below 2gb then it could be a different issue. Can't say for sure unless I see it for myself. If you want I can upload my Emma solo ending port. But I don't have mega or pixeldrain or gofile account. So I don't know where I can share.
If you're correct, then the dev may be releasing an untested Android port (in which case no Android users would be able to use it). Certainly a possibility; the dev may not have an Android device to test on.

That said, the .apk File as downloaded is 1.01 GB.

Honestly, as this is presumably a file created by the dev, hoping the dev (or, if they don't frequent these forums, a trusted go-between - I know I've seen someone passing info to or from the dev) will pick this up, or at least speak to it. Also hoping other Android users will speak up, indicating whether the apk works for them, and their version of the Android OS, to help narrow down the impact of the issue.

freegavin0

Mar 5, 2018
I'm a lurker. Been on this forum for a few years now. Discovered and played plenty of VNs I thought were great. This was the first one I felt the need to actually make a comment on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It. Destroyed. Me.

Emma's arc was so emotional and had so much substance. I really don't know what to say that can truly elicit how much praise I want to give to the developer. I believe if your work can evoke an emotional response from the audience then you've truly succeeded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game has so much more production value than other (still great) VNs I've played. Aside from Japanese developers, my expectations for VNs are static images, sprites, animated sex scenes and maybe some screen shakes. When I got to the first cinematic camera shot, I was like, "woah, this is different." That moment with the crane shot introducing the stadium was fantastic. And then the animated scene of Emma running back to the house. Wow.

Even the music is a cut above the rest. Seriously, everything about this game just elevates itself above other VNs. It can be hard to set yourself apart from others when so many are using Honey Select. But man, the effort and work the developer put into this game really makes the game stand out.

Thanks for the emotional experience. I'm looking forward to new updates and future content.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Haha im usually not into "Landladys" or mother-like figures in avn's but Klara in the new update is just too damn hilarious .. i know we saw what happened to Claire's mother in sicae but any chance Klara being maybe her biological mother? They seem to have things in common :D

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
My Bully Is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] - Attraction Tier (Patreon)

Content

My Bully is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 2] for Attraction Tiers!
Changelog:
- 1082+ images
- 6684 lines of codes
- 23 animations
- Moon's 1st Arc
- Klara's 1st Arc Introduction
- Naomi's Introduction to the Main Story
- Gwen's 2nd Arc
- Small Main Story progress
- New game mechanic(Alpha)
- 76 new background music & SFX

BEFORE PLAYING: Return to Chapter 1 - Episode 1 right before you ask Moon if you'll pick her up and start from there. I apologize; I was too excited to release Part Two back then that I forgot to flag the choices. Those choices are supposed to keep or break you from Moon's route. Without those flags, you won't be able to see her content in this update.

1686752047098.png

Note: The patch is still experimental. So your feedback will be appreciated.

DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
- -
MAC:
- -
ANDROID:
- -

PATCH(WIN/LIN & MAC ONLY): [(Emma's Solo Ending) to (Chapter 1 - Episode 2)]
WIN/LIN:
- -
MAC:
- -

Dev Notes:
If bugs, typos, and grammatical errors occur, kindly report them to me via DM, comment, or in our discord server.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes