• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The symbol that both Hera and Jess has tattooed on their left shoulder, is that the symbol of the Agnor Family?
Hera: 1678269701915.png Jess: 1678269822526.png

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in Sicae and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 81 entries where 71 are characters in the game and 9 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

Now with images of most of the characters.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both Sicae and MBML yet.

Who's Who in Sicae and MBML.pdf
This guide is now updated with info from Sicae episode 5 as well as latest MBML episode.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
so is it impossible to get every scenes + gallery pics in one run? (aside from the solo ends stuff)

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
One of the 2 games ( other being eternum ) where skipped the sex scenes just for the story
Hats off to the dev

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Liking the previews so far. Been perusing the thread to see what others think and I keep seeing connections to the other game by the dev called Sicae. Which of the 2 do I have to try out first for a 1st time experience. Also, I'm assuming the models are from HS right? That already gives me a bigger reason to check this out. If not from HS, I'll still check it out. Looks too good to pass up on.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Liking the previews so far. Been perusing the thread to see what others think and I keep seeing connections to the other game by the dev called Sicae. Which of the 2 do I have to try out first for a 1st time experience. Also, I'm assuming the models are from HS right? That already gives me a bigger reason to check this out. If not from HS, I'll still check it out. Looks too good to pass up on.
Sicae is 2 years before this one. And since they are connected it makes sense to play both.

• Wow
Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Shu is best boy! Also pretty big Sicae spoiler In Chapter 7 of MLIMB but let us see how it goes
Shu is best period! And the most good-looking. And the humblest. :cool:

What spoiler are you thinking of specifically? Existance of Assassin & Clan? Or something else? Personally I think the survival of the Agnor Family and the survival of Claire to be the biggest spoilers.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Shu is best period! And the most good-looking. And the humblest. :cool:

What spoiler are you thinking of specifically? Existance of Assassin & Clan? Or something else? Personally I think the survival of the Agnor Family and the survival of Claire to be the biggest spoilers.
I have no idea how to do spoilers so sorry about that (Ill try the usual discord command) but the fact that both ||Claire Survives|| and ||Mc Loses his eye in some capacity to Claire|| I really think Sicae should have been completed first then follow by MBIML. I also wonder how the MCs will interact after the fact. Is there gonna be checks in MB regarding your saves from Sicae? Will Sicae have such a linear story that choives don't matter, or will we at some point in MB, choose from a menu what we did in Sicae.
I genuinely really like the story, but knowing what happens to the MC of Sicae definitely takes away from his story we will see. At least the impact of ||Losing His Eye||

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Teaser and Status Report:

View attachment 2463872
Hmm. Military buddies of Moon? My guess is that this ties in with what we learned in latest episode of Sicae.
I have no idea how to do spoilers so sorry about that (Ill try the usual discord command) but the fact that both ||Claire Survives|| and ||Mc Loses his eye in some capacity to Claire|| I really think Sicae should have been completed first then follow by MBIML. I also wonder how the MCs will interact after the fact. Is there gonna be checks in MB regarding your saves from Sicae? Will Sicae have such a linear story that choives don't matter, or will we at some point in MB, choose from a menu what we did in Sicae.
I genuinely really like the story, but knowing what happens to the MC of Sicae definitely takes away from his story we will see. At least the impact of ||Losing His Eye||
EDIT: MCs will not interact more than they already have if I understand correctly. MBML and Sicae are completely separate games, there are no checks for Sicae stuff in MBML. What you see in MBML is the canonical ending of Sicae. There will be other endings in Sicae.

I actually find it good for Sicae and MBML developed at the same time. I like how the world is fleshed out regardless of if it is an update of Sicae or MBML. My guess is that Sicae will spoil things in MBML as well at some point if it not already has. So there will be spoilers whichever game is made first. Does it help if you think of Sicae as a prequel to MBML? There are lots of works which has prequels where you know roughly what will happen. And this is fine.

Also I forgot about the eye patch, but I don't find that much of a spoiler since we already know MC and Claire will have fierce battles.

You do spoiler tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]ipsum lorem[/spoiler]
And inline spoiler:
Code:
[ispoiler]ipsum lorem[/ispoiler]
Or you can just use the gui buttons for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes