• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in LCC and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 72 characters, 5 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both LCC and MBML yet.

Who's Who in LCC and MBML.pdf
I have now updated this document to the Ch1 Ep1 + Emma's Solo release.

domzerino

Oct 15, 2022
How does the update cycle work between mbiml & LCC? one episode alternating between them? On the sidenote game is right in the feels.

Cheers!

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Hm can anyone help me how fo download this ?? Im looking for episode 1 and episode 2 for Android or 1 and 2 is in the apk ??

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
How does the update cycle work between mbiml & LCC? one episode alternating between them? On the sidenote game is right in the feels.

Cheers!
3:1 MBML:Sicae

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Btw, just a suggestion, maybe you could add images to each character you could. That would help people recognize the character. :)
Yeah. It is on my to-do list. I'll probably start with it when Life Changing Choices Sicae gets the new episode. (or if I replay LCC while waiting for it :) )

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in LCC and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 72 characters, 5 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both LCC and MBML yet.

Who's Who in LCC and MBML.pdf
Btw, just a suggestion, maybe you could add images to each character you could. That would help people recognize the character. :)
I got bored and did this. Now every character that I've found a picture for has a mugshot in the pdf. Except Jovian who has a back-of-head-shot instead.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes