• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to Ch.1_Ep.3 P1 sorry it took me a bit of time to update the mod as I have had problem with my laptop it getting fixed at the moment and I was hoping to get it back yesterday as I have not get it back yet I thought I use my phone to update the mod thank you for being patient I have not fully tested it yet but I will later as I want to find out what happens and let me know if there is any problems with the mod
and it is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incise you do not want the gallery mod
We need you

Reactions: coolman5974

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Is it normal to not be on Lily's route? I can't seem to recall ever not wanting to be on her route ( I am at the beginning of the update)

Reactions: Pinsel

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
What a fucking update! The evolution of the relationship with Naomi , the little moments with Moon , the mix of emotions with Aine which worked very well. And Hera also seems to soften in this update?

Claire who recognizes that the MC has a familiar behavior, like Moon had done and the big revelation that he is 3, Moon's partner. Holy fuck, everything was perfect from start to finish, I can't get over it! Thank you for that NiiChan !

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
what a wonderful tonight, im cumming like there is no tomorrow already. Aine, you so amazing, squeez so hard wow.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So what, Lily is gone??? just like that. Never give us a option to be on her path? I hope she will be back and soon. She is actually one of my favorites

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So what, Lily is gone??? just like that. Never give us a option to be on her path? I hope she will be back and soon. She is actually one of my favorites
I recall reading a post how Lilly is going away so he focus more to develop other characters more without having to feel he has include Lilly content then she will come back.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I recall reading a post how Lilly is going away so he focus more to develop other characters more without having to feel he has include Lilly content then she will come back.
I hope so, because i am not on Frya and Aine path, this update was very short and i was hoping on some Lily content bevor she has to go away.
Edit:
(Looking at the pics, i did miss like 50%from the update, but what can you do, if you not like some of them:))

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Great update. The only thing, that left me disappointed was Lily's leaving. Please tell me, she will be back, NiiChan.
there was a post about it awhile back I recall reading from NiiChan you can read my post above to get what I can recall but im sure if you search his post on this thread you will find his actual post. But in short she will later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend NiiChan
MyBullyIsMyLover-CH1EP3P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, Is Lily supposed to be the only one without a route yet? She's the only one on the list with the variable set to NO in the route thingy, or did I mess something up?

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes